closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Explorer II whereabouts

Explorer II whereabouts

Hi does anyone know where there is a white dialled Explorer II in stock?
    Grey dealer fine

Whittles in Preston had on last week. AD, so may not be attractive price wise compared to the greys.

Journeyman
    Several London ADs had Polar Explorer IIs in stock when I was there on Friday. Try calling the WoSs and M&Ps on Regent St or New Bond St.

Craftsman
    FH @ Westfield Stratford City had one in Window on Thursday.
    Would be surprised if it wasn’t still there

Thanks will try a few.
    Any greydealer spots please let me know.
    Thanks again

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Big View Post
    Whittles in Preston had on last week. AD, so may not be attractive price wise compared to the greys.
    Going in to Preston this afternoon so will see if still available.

Bought mine from here in 2014 when getting 10% off was easy...the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by mjc1216 View Post

Bought mine from here in 2014 when getting 10% off was easy...the good old days.
    10% off would be perfect!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mjc1216 View Post

The good old days indeed!

Seem to remember getting 10% off when I bought my 16600 from there 10 years ago, without even asking!!

There’s one in the window of WoS in Glasgow at the moment (was there yesterday)

Master
    White one gone but for anyone interested a Rolex Deep-sea at £9050

Is the polar Explorer 2 hard to come by these days? Haven't really looked around recently due to other priorities but that was the one model I could always guarantee to see in the windows.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

Master
    It necessary always in every shop window now, but still easy enough to find

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by welshmatt View Post
    Is the polar Explorer 2 hard to come by these days? Haven't really looked around recently due to other priorities but that was the one model I could always guarantee to see in the windows.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk
    Still fairly easy to find, but not guaranteed. I’d expect less than a month’s wait at most ADs

Craftsman
    These was a ex2 in the window at goldsmiths Reading yesterday but can’t remember the colour.

Quote Originally Posted by henk View Post
    its the least popular sports model so no probs locating one
    Looks as such. I phoned Goldsmiths Dudley today as I have bought two or three Rolex before from them. I enquired about a ND Sub too and was told I can’t even go on their list as they “treat better customers with better watches” I was told to leave my name and DOB (why I don’t know) for the Explorer II

Makes me not want to buy one. Not that they would be in the least bit bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxyadam View Post
    Looks as such. I phoned Goldsmiths Dudley today as I have bought two or three Rolex before from them. I enquired about a ND Sub too and was told I can’t even go on their list as they “treat better customers with better watches” I was told to leave my name and DOB (why I don’t know) for the Explorer II

I can't believe the arrogance of this attitude, "treat better customers with better watches"!!! WTF!!! I would never step foot in the place again, get the assistants name and plaster it all over the forums and Facebook telling all and sundry to take their business else where. Cheeky blighter.

Goldsmiths Rolex AD's are seriously getting up themselves just lately. I actually refuse to deal with one assistant in my local branch.

What??? That is a disgusting thing to say to a customer looking to spend £5-6k on a watch. I hope you never darken their doorstep ever again.

Blog Entries
    Was one in the Rolex shop in Cologne a few days ago but probably not much help!

When I wanted one my local AD hadn't got one but wasn't in a rush so asked them to let me know if they had one in. A few weeks later and I had one, and didn't have to chase around to get it.

ook

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Big View Post
    The good old days indeed!

Seem to remember getting 10% off when I bought my 16600 from there 10 years ago, without even asking!!
    It was around 2013-14 when I was uming and aring about buying a 1997 Rolex Pepsi GMT from Whittles for £3500, I've still not got over not buying it.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using TZ-UK mobile app

That is some statement to say to a potential customer, have Goldsmiths got a monopoly on Rolex to enable them to treat customers in such way?

It’s hardly shocking that a business treats their best customers best. It’s the way it should be IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ally- View Post
    It’s hardly shocking that a business treats their best customers best. It’s the way it should be IMO.
    Does this troll ever give up?

Unbelievable attitude.

We had a couple purchase a lower value car from us for his wife and as they were impressed with the service - he returned and spent over six figures on a car for himself.
    Can you imagine if we had the same attitude as that AD....!? mind.blown.

Opportunity missed.

Master

No new clients!

The problem with treating your “best” customers best is they won’t be around forever and at some point they were just another customer that popped in for a look!
    The most successful businesses in the world treat every client as the best it’s a proven fact it works but when you are rolex or an AD for Rolex you don’t have to attract customers as they are falling over themselves to grab one!!

When the guy in charge says they don’t want a Rolex on everyone’s wrist I didn’t realise the way he was going to achieve this was to piss all existing and new clients off except maybe a few die hard ones who just have to have the latest of everything! Let me guess, they have the latest phone, the latest trainers, the latest Rolex and the latest supercar🤣🤣👍🏻 Not sure how elitist that is🤣🤣
    Plenty more brands guys and some used or vintage Rolex seem like a bargain at the moment so there are options out there so you don’t give your hard earned to Rolex😉👍🏻

Chris

Craftsman
    One in the window of Goldsmiths Eldon Square (Newcastle) on Wednesday.

One in the window of Fattorini's in Harrogate yesterday.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Quote Originally Posted by Van Diemen View Post
    FH @ Westfield Stratford City had one in Window on Thursday.
    Would be surprised if it wasn’t still there
    It’s still there today.

Apprentice
    FH Stratford Westfield still has a new black face at list sitting on display. It's been there a while. Oh the temptation!

Sent from my SM-G955F using TZ-UK mobile app