closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: iOS 11.4.1 Released

iOS 11.4.1 Released

From what I'm reading it seems the Beta versions of 12 are more stable and faster than 11.
    F.T.F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    From what I'm reading it seems the Beta versions of 12 are more stable and faster than 11.
    agree. Latest Public Beta works like final version.

11.4.1 seems to make my iPhone X even more zippy

Master
    Blog Entries
    Me earpiece volume has gone so low it’s almost unusable since the 11.4 update... anyone else had this and found a way to resolve it?... I’ve tried almost all the tips via various websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Glover View Post
    Me earpiece volume has gone so low it’s almost unusable since the 11.4 update... anyone else had this and found a way to resolve it?... I’ve tried almost all the tips via various websites.
    did you tried to adjust volume while on call?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Normunds View Post
    did you tried to adjust volume while on call?
    Yep tried that, rebooted, tried turning noise cancelling off, hearing aid thingy on and off etc etc but still no joy!

Craftsman
    Updated my iphone 7 to this which was fine but it ruined my iPad Air 2. After 2 full restores one from a back up and one as a new iPad I’ve had to downgrade it back to 14, its working perfect again now.

iOS 12 beta seems pretty good. Got it on my iPad - it’s not revolutionary, but there’s a few nice tweaks to the UI. No major bugs that I can see, but I’d rather not put it on my phone at this stage, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DiXoN View Post
    Updated my iphone 7 to this which was fine but it ruined my iPad Air 2. After 2 full restores one from a back up and one as a new iPad I’ve had to downgrade it back to 14, its working perfect again now.
    Seems like there might be a problem with your air 2 though. This is an air 2 running 11.4.1 and it’s been perfect, no issues at all.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by catch21 View Post
    Seems like there might be a problem with your air 2 though. This is an air 2 running 11.4.1 and it’s been perfect, no issues at all.
    I think it was an issue with with the ISPW file I got through iTunes as it worked perfectly well before the update. I did 2 upates using it and when I downgraded back to 14 it was fine again. I’ll find the 14:1 file on my Mac and delete it and download it again then update.

Quote Originally Posted by DiXoN View Post
    I think it was an issue with with the ISPW file I got through iTunes as it worked perfectly well before the update. I did 2 upates using it and when I downgraded back to 14 it was fine again. I’ll find the 14:1 file on my Mac and delete it and download it again then update.
    Ok, yes, should I say rather more accurately there must be a difference between the configuration of your air 2 and my air 2, clearly, and that configuration difference is probably causing the issue rather than the update itself. I keep mine fairly simple to be honest.