closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Small bathroom quadrant shower or rectangle

Craftsman

Small bathroom quadrant shower or rectangle

Currently revamping the guest bathroom. It isn’t huge weighing it at 2m x 2m.

Considering a 1800mm quadrant or a rectangular walk in shower. Any pros or cons please?

Quadrants always seem to be a PITA after a while with doors slipping off, more to clean etc...

Personally I prefer quadrants. I think the small corner of space makes little difference inside the shower, but a huge difference top how the test of the room feels.
    If installed correctly does should be no more issue than on a square shower.
    Ive put 3 in over the last 7 years and not had any give issues.

A bigger spend but a wet room is the way to go with small bathrooms.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by draftsmann View Post
    A bigger spend but a wet room is the way to go with small bathrooms.
    Agreed, but the room will only be used a couple of times a year by guests so dont want to go mad on spend.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehase284 View Post
    Personally I prefer quadrants. I think the small corner of space makes little difference inside the shower, but a huge difference top how the test of the room feels.
    If installed correctly does should be no more issue than on a square shower.
    Ive put 3 in over the last 7 years and not had any give issues.
    Good point. And won’t be used much so making the room a little larger vs. a smaller showering area is probably better.

We've got a quadrant with a good quality Ideal Standard door and have had no issues with it.

Craftsman
    We have a Mira quadrant shower cubical with a hinged door. No bottom track to clean, no doors slipping out. Very happy with it.

quadrant cubicle here from victoria plumbing. similar use to you and has performed faultlessly for the 12 months it has been installed.

We’ve got a Flair quadrant upstairs and I wish I had put in a bigger shower, mine is only 100x80 :(

Apart from that the bottom rollers do seem to get all gunged up so need to be replaced every 3+ years.