closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Pre-owned Breitling Hercules reasonable price

Apprentice

Pre-owned Breitling Hercules reasonable price

Hello, I'm about to buy Breitling Hercules by a private owner, with a price of 2100 pounds (mint condition, paper box included). I know it is a bit rare piece, so couldn't find out the reasonable price for this product (A39363 Automatic Chronometre). Overall condition seemed nice by pictures, and will be collecting it directly from him/her.

Please tell me any ideas regarding the price of this, whether it is worth for that monetary figure, Thanks.
    Last edited by kei03053; 23rd August 2018 at 15:07.

Master
    Hola and welcome to the forum...

Master
    They seem to go for that sort of money but bear in mind the bracelet/lug dimensions is going to make a different strap pretty impossible if you wanted a change. Service cost (if it’s the chrono version) could well be high so I’d check service history too.

Welcome to the forum. You can check general dealer prices by using chrono24: https://www.chrono24.co.uk/breitling...tling+hercules
    You can also check out prices on a forum browser such as watchrecon.com (although there don't seem to be any on there right now). Checking old listings on WUS can also be useful.