closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Air Purifier Update

Craftsman

Air Purifier Update

Seeking some up to date advice for what model to recommend for a hay fever/allergy sufferer in UK please.

Three main brands were mentioned in past threads Mitsubishi, Delonghi and Ruby-dry, are these still the pick of the manufacturers?

Thanks for any input.

Terry

Master
    I picked one up from Costco recently. Winix 2020U (korean brand) for around £140-£150. My son suffered from hayfever this year (first time ever) and affected his sleeping. No issues since getting it.

Just make sure it has a HEPA filter to capture all the pollen. In terms of tech, it's just a basic fan but features that are nice are night/silent mode, and easy to clean and get replacement filters.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

I bought a Bionaire BAP600 and very impressed i was waking a couple of times a night with itchy eyes now I don't

Blue Air

I spent a lot of time researching Air purifiers and I ended up buying this make, Swedish company and they make very good quality products

some here, https://www.breathingspace.co.uk/air...-c1/blueair-m1

filters lasts for 6 months and it's easy to sleep with it on the low setting
    Last edited by Vanguard; 6th July 2018 at 15:49.

Master
    We have 3 of the Blueair in our house- make a tremendous difference to my hay fever symptoms. The filters can last much longer too if you give them a quick hoover every couple of months.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    I bought one for the kids bedroom the other week. After some googling and review reading I went for a HoMedics AP25. Has timer, 3 fan speed and night mode as well as HEPA filter.

Craftsman
    Thanks for the recommendations guys, I'll pass them on and they can decide for themselves.

Terry

We have the Molekules. No idea if they actually help, but the wife swears by them
    Last edited by SockToy; 8th July 2018 at 04:04.

Quote Originally Posted by SockToy View Post
    We have the molecules. No idea if they actually help, but the wife swears by them
    Molecules?

Journeyman
    I'm interested to hear more about this subject as I have a 1 year old suffering from hay-fever and just ordered a vac pure air 300. Should've been here yesterday but running late. Hopefully they do work and give a little relief to my daughter.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Ive had one of these Bionaire Air Towers for years and it does a great job. Huge difference in symptoms (when required).

It also takes a standard pair of HEPA cartridges that can be replaced with ease.

I think it was less than £100