closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Missing Thai Boys found alive after 9 days lost in an underground cave

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleB View Post
    Elon Musk faces trial over 'pedo' tweet:

Elon Musk must defend himself in court after calling a diver who helped save Thai schoolboys trapped in a cave a paedophile, a Los Angeles judge says.

The federal court judge set a 22 October trial date.

Mr Musk is being sued by Vern Unsworth, who helped rescue the 12 boys from Thailand's Tham Luang caves.

The Tesla boss called Mr Unsworth a "pedo" in a Twitter post after the Briton said Mr Musk's attempt to help in the rescue was a "PR stunt"...
    Good enough for him. Hope it costs the arrogant git millions.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    He's only after $75k, https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...heads-to-court.

I expected a lot more as well.

Craftsman
    Musk is absolutely the type of person who deserves a hard slap across the chops.
    When he gets a criminal record will he be disqualified from being a company director ?

Wondering why people with no interest in watches are on a watch forum?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerUK View Post
    Musk is absolutely the type of person who deserves a hard slap across the chops.
    When he gets a criminal record will he be disqualified from being a company director ?
    If he is being sued it’s a civil matter, and won’t result in a criminal record.

Not for this. With his poor impulse control it can only be a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleB View Post
    Elon Musk faces trial over 'pedo' tweet:

Elon Musk must defend himself in court after calling a diver who helped save Thai schoolboys trapped in a cave a paedophile, a Los Angeles judge says.

The federal court judge set a 22 October trial date.

Mr Musk is being sued by Vern Unsworth, who helped rescue the 12 boys from Thailand's Tham Luang caves.

The Tesla boss called Mr Unsworth a "pedo" in a Twitter post after the Briton said Mr Musk's attempt to help in the rescue was a "PR stunt"...
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    Unfortunately it won't...Elon Musk wins defamation case

...Speaking to reporters outside the courtroom after the jury reached its decision, Mr Musk said: "My faith in humanity is restored."

Mr Unsworth's lawyer Lin Wood said their side would leave the court "with our heads held high" but that the decision was "not a good verdict for society".

"This verdict sends a signal, and one signal only - that you can make any accusation you want to, as vile as it may be and as untrue as it may be, and somebody can get away with it," he said.

Appearing dejected, Mr Unsworth himself added: "I respect the jury's decision. I'd just like to say my legal team have been absolutely awesome. I came here for a verdict, unfortunately it's not gone the way I expected but I respect the jury's decision and thank them for that."

Jurors took less than an hour to return their unanimous verdict, following a four-day trial at a federal court in Los Angeles...