closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Habring2

Master

Habring2

(This is not a sales post and I have zero connection with the manufacturer or the retailer.)

I was in Stewart's Watches in Leicester yesterday and saw a 'dead seconds' Habring2 from Austria that Richard & Maria Habring (the '2' in the company name) have made for Stewart's.

Richard is probably best known for his early work for IWC in master-minding their Doppelchronograph 3711.

Habring2's watches now are low-volume, high-quality and, to my eyes, remarkable, which are the reasons for this post.

http://www.habring2.com/index.php/en/

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    (This is not a sales post and I have zero connection with the manufacturer or the retailer.)

I was in Stewart's Watches in Leicester yesterday and saw a 'dead seconds' Habring2 from Austria that Richard & Maria Habring (the '2' in the company name) have made for Stewart's.

Richard is probably best known for his early work for IWC in master-minding their Doppelchronograph 3711.

Habring2's watches now are low-volume, high-quality and, to my eyes, remarkable, which are the reasons for this post.

http://www.habring2.com/index.php/en/
    I am waiting for a Foudroyante....

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    I also think they're fabulous. I'm waiting for the new lines to develop as while I have no problem with modular movements, the thickness of most of them was a little too much for me. Now that he's gone a lot more "in house" the thickness has come right down. Just waiting for a design I love and will probably go for one.

Banned
    Sold mine on the SC years ago. Regretted it ever since. Would buy it back in a flash. Foudroyant with dead seconds.

Sent from my SM-G935F using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ibby7 View Post
    Sold mine on the SC years ago. Regretted it ever since. Would buy it back in a flash. Foudroyant with dead seconds.

Sent from my SM-G935F using TZ-UK mobile app
    I got in touch with your buyer to ask him to sell it to me, and he said he would add me to the (I expect pretty long) list, but rarely sells unfortunately :)