timefactors watches

Thread: Banned from TRF after account hack

Banned from TRF after account hack

My 7 year old Rolex Forum account was hacked and the scammer tried to sell a watch using my username. Thankfully it was discovered by by an observant member and the account was de-activated immediately.

Long story short, I was permanently banned when I complained about the attitude of this particular administrator, who I am sure was the owner of TRF as it turns out. So being summarily banned out of hand I asked for my two week old fee paid for access to the sales forum (the real scam) to be refunded.

They not only barred me forever but published my personal information on a scam thread implying i was scamming TRF out of USD28 for what they call a "donation"

Thank the Gods for TZ-UK, I say.

What a joke TRF is.
    Last edited by Ozyjohn; 29th June 2018 at 02:01.

Blubarb IS NOT a scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyjohn View Post
    My 7 year old Rolex Forum account was hacked and the scammer tried to sell a watch using my username. Thankfully it was discovered by by an observant member and the account was de-activated immediately.

Long story short, I was permanently banned when I complained about the attitude of this particular administrator, who I am sure was the owner of TRF as it turns out. So being summarily banned out of hand I asked for my two week old fee paid for access to the sales forum (the real scam) to be refunded.

They not only barred me forever but published my personal information on a scam thread implying i was scamming TRF out of USD28 for what they call a "donation"

Thank the Gods for TZ-UK, I say.

What a joke TRF is.

Just to be clear, I am not a scammer as implied by the TRF Forum owner (Stephen Smith) by publishing my personal details (given to him by PayPal) in a scam thread for my requesting a refund of USD28 for their yearly access fee t the sales forum (denied after ten days). Please feel free to check my references on the Omega Forums and on Watchuseek. On eBay with 100% positive comments.
    Last edited by Ozyjohn; 30th June 2018 at 09:44. Reason: clarifying

UPDATE - Looks like TRF have removed he offending thread.
    Last edited by Ozyjohn; 2nd July 2018 at 08:33.