closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor black bay bracelet adjustment.

Banned

Tudor black bay bracelet adjustment.

Anyone know if it's possible to add and/or remove links from a Black Bay bracelet without the need to go to a jewellers.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmdf1960 View Post
    Anyone know if it's possible to add and/or remove links from a Black Bay bracelet without the need to go to a jewellers.
    A good fitting precision screwdriver and a steady hand is all you need if it's the same bracelet as the black bay 41.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stefmcd; 22nd June 2018 at 19:06.

It is possible,and very easy. You just need the correct screw driver. You can micro adjust via the clasp top but will need fine tweezers and a pusher tool for the pin.

You can buy a whole watch repair kit on eBay for about £5 which will have everything you need. Better than paying £5 upwards at a shop everyone you want an adjustment.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Minutes View Post
    It is possible,and very easy. You just need the correct screw driver. You can micro adjust via the clasp top but will need fine tweezers and a pusher tool for the pin.

You can buy a whole watch repair kit on eBay for about £5 which will have everything you need. Better than paying £5 upwards at a shop everyone you want an adjustment.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using TZ-UK mobile app
    Provided you’re not cack-handed. I’m always amazed at the messed up backs of lugs you see, even in places like TZ 😱