closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Datejust 16013 - buying advice

Rolex Datejust 16013 - buying advice

Hi there,

I知 about to buy a DJ 16013 two tone and was hoping for some advice before I buy.

Firstly, can anyone tell me how many links the jubilee bracelet should have?

And secondly what kind of price should I be paying as a private sale?

The condition of the watch is immaculate and is dated 1989 (birth year)

Sorry for the rookie questions just hoping for some solid advice before I pull the trigger!

Thanks,

JIMG_0300.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JamieTheBarber View Post
    Hi there,

I知 about to buy a DJ 16013 two tone and was hoping for some advice before I buy.

Firstly, can anyone tell me how many links the jubilee bracelet should have?

And secondly what kind of price should I be paying as a private sale?

The condition of the watch is immaculate and is dated 1989 (birth year)

Sorry for the rookie questions just hoping for some solid advice before I pull the trigger!

Thanks,

JIMG_0300.JPG

If I understand you correctly,you are asking how many links it should have but they can be removed or added to depending on the wrist size of the wearer so no definitive answer. As regards to price,you've said the watch is immaculate so it comes down to box and or papers. Privately I would say anywhere between 」2500 to 」3500 depending on box and papers and service history. Hope this helps

Apprentice

Just bought a Rolex Datjust.

Hi have just bought a Rolex Datjust from watches.co.uk an unused 1977 model with original box and papers and tags, fully serviced with one years full warranty, this is the third Rolex I have bought from them over the years and with out doubt they source excellent watches.

Quote Originally Posted by Rbains0708 View Post
    If I understand you correctly,you are asking how many links it should have but they can be removed or added to depending on the wrist size of the wearer so no definitive answer. As regards to price,you've said the watch is immaculate so it comes down to box and or papers. Privately I would say anywhere between 」2500 to 」3500 depending on box and papers and service history. Hope this helps

What I was asking is how many links the Jubilee bracelet should have from factory, before any added or removed.

I致e ended up with a 16013, two tone, champagne dial, box, papers and invoice of service from Rolex service centre.

The bracelet has 20 links including end links so I知 sure there痴 some missing.

I paid 」2300 which I知 thinking is a good deal IMG_0350.JPG

Journeyman
    Sounds a great purchase. Hope you enjoy wearing it.