closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seamaster or Speedmaster

Seamaster or Speedmaster

Quote Originally Posted by TBKBABAB View Post
    If you’ve now tried them and none jumped out as ‘the one’ then maybe you should be
    looking at other options.
    Absolutely. It is a shame though.

I came very close to sealing the deal on that aqua terra especially at a big discount from an independent.

Thanks everyone for pitching in. The road is long and it might take me back to Omega and one of those speedy/seamaster...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With every week, Omega release a new Limited Edition. It's only a matter of time before the Speamaster LE comes out. I'd sit tight.

Master
    The Speedy is one of those watches that as soon as you see it on another persons wrist they just look brilliant. The white hands against the black dial, the plexi and the bracelet give it a timeless aesthetic . Oddly for all the millions sold I still don’t see them out in the wild that often. Strangely on my own wrist I enjoy it but not as much as seeing it on others . The 2254.50 I own works the other way I just love it on my wrist. God knows what I’m trying to say but it maybe why Wallasey was drawn to it then found it mundane up close?
    I’d still say though if you plump for the Seamaster I’d he a proper diver first then get an Aqua after that

They are both great watches so should the question not be which one should I get first?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post

Never been a fan of the modern Seamasters, but like the 60s SM300 165:024 and even the modern rebuilds (think Watchco). I have had two of those and they are great watches.
    Funny how that works. I'm not a fan of the two last iterations. I missed the wave dial when they went ceramic, and then I don't particularly like the way they have reintroduced the wave on the Basel 2018 version

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk