Thanks to the help of one of our forum stalwarts (thanks Ebon), I've managed to accumulate quite a bit of Star Wars memorabilia over the last few years. Most of this has gone into our rehearsal studio near Sandbach where it has been greatly enjoyed by the numerous musicians and bands that visit. When we set up the studio, we had a vision for encouraging and supporting the development of young musical talent so we are especially pleased when bands come in developing original material. I'm pleased to say that this is happening regularly!

Anyway, I took a few pictures yesterday (sorry for leaving the lights on and the annoying reflections) for Ebon but thought I share them here in the hope that you might enjoy them too. There is also a random shot of the 8 foot blue David Bowie that I also bought off someone here who was emigrating to Oz. I can't remember who it was (sorry) but if you are still a member that painting is loved by many (it is one of three (the other two were pink and black/white I think) that were displayed above the entrance of the V&A in London during the retrospective of Bowie's work a few years ago.

Anyway, enough waffle. Here are some pictures: