closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New spring bar - Grand Seiko

New spring bar - Grand Seiko

One of the spring bars from my SBGJ001 exited stage left (or stage right, or somewhere) when I was failing to put the bracelet back on last weekend, having had it on leather for a while.

As I'll be in London, does anyone know if the Seiko Boutique in Knightsbridge would be able to let me have a replacement (and possibly finish off the job) if i were to pop in this week?

I'm sure they're fairly generic bars, but as it's not a cheap watch and they're tricky to get in place, it's best to be sure

Phone them maybe? It'd be a bit embarrassing if they can't do this though, surely!

Master
    They definitely change straps and resize bracelets in there but I don't know if they carry spare spring bars

Sent from my SM-G903F using TZ-UK mobile app

I deliberately didn't call ahead. Because if they said no, I'd have no excuse to pop in and look at all the GS loveless.

Having popped in though, they basically did what I what would have done which is rummage through the drawer to find one that looked about right.

But they didn't have one so gave me customer services number and suggested I called them.

Despite not having what I wanted, the staff were lovely and let me try on a selection of watches. Which convinced me that they are all stunning but I prefer the early branding.

Which saved me a fortune :-)