closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko Skyliner

Master

Seiko Skyliner

When I turned 18, my Gran gave me a gold watch that had been my Grandfather's. It was a Seiko with a white dial & gold baton markers. It had the word "Skyline" or "Skyliner" on the dial & it was a manual winder. I had it 6 months & lost it, I surmise one of the pins broke & it came off my wrist unnoticed (I was a student then & not always sensible).
    If anyone has heard of such a watch model & has a model number or pictures I'd be very grateful for any information. Sporadic Google searches have not been very illuminating.
    Many Thanks.

Search 'seiko skyliner' on eBay. There's a load of them on there.

Skyliner was a name used by Seiko for a lot of the sixites - there were a few different models. I'll go and find some photos

Try browsing through the 72 sold examples of Skyliners on this dealer's website: http://antiquewatchat.blogspot.com/s...kyliner%20Sold
    Last edited by Der Amf; 14th June 2018 at 13:59.

Master
    Try the search function on this forum, which brings up this thread among others.

Master
    Thanks for comments. There certainly are a lot of Skyliners out there in a variety of finishes. I will keep an eye out on the 'bay, see if anything comes up. I'm not sure if it really WAS gold, I was told it was. I don't recall a date complication.