closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bike computer

Master

Bike computer

Can anyone recommend a basic bike computer (speed & distance) with a cable that is long enought to fit the sensor to the rear wheel please ? about a tenner or so.

I need a new one for my turbo trainer wheel - the wife destroyed the old one which was unbranded. It was my fault. :-)

Thanks

Brian

I've got a topeak 150 wireless which i have had from new and never used, somehow i think some of the mountings have gone missing while it's been stored in the bike shed but if you want it it's yours foc, just pay the postage
    Good luck everybody. Have a good one.

Master
    That's a nice gesture. But failing that, and for other readers who may happen upon this thread with a similar requirement - I have a cheap wireless one that works nicely. £13 from Amazon at the moment:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Waterproof-...+bike+computer

The batteries at both ends last a long time.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by seikopath View Post
    I've got a topeak 150 wireless which i have had from new and never used, somehow i think some of the mountings have gone missing while it's been stored in the bike shed but if you want it it's yours foc, just pay the postage
    What a kind offer !! - Thanks a lot butIi'm afraid that the environment we use it in is quite "noisy" and we have have had problems in the past with wireless so I will decline.

Much appreciated.

Brian

Master
    Thanks guys.

problem solved - I have bought two cheapies from a market and split the cables and cannibalised them together.

Job done £11.20

Thanks again for the offer of wireless Seikopath

Brian