closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Blue face Skydweller owners

Craftsman

Blue face Skydweller owners

I have small 6.75" wrists and been offered above watch. I do really like design but wondered anyone's thoughts on how big it wears before I take the plunge
    Any thoughts would be really appreciated

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfish View Post
    I have small 6.75" wrists and been offered above watch. I do really like design but wondered anyone's thoughts on how big it wears before I take the plunge
    Any thoughts would be really appreciated
    I feel it "wears big" but it's hardly a scientific question, never mind answer!

FWIW the blue seems to be "the one to have" and inevitably, therefore, the one almost no-one can get.

H

Master
    I don’t have a Skydweller - or a blue face. () I do, however, have small wrists - yours or even a tad smaller. I’ve worn a DSSD for years and it works for me (which is what matters) whatever anyone else thinks. I did try an SD50 (if that’s the same case size as the SkyD) and my issue was that it looked disproportionate - so “wide” but not “tall”.

I certainly wouldn’t buy without trying but if you like the watch, and it feels comfortable, I wouldn’t be at all bothered how it might be perceived by others on your wrist.
    Last edited by David_D; 14th June 2018 at 14:31.

Master
    I’m probably 7 1/4 so bigger than you but it wears great. I’ve the white dial and love it. I’d definitely take the blue if you can get from an AD - no brainer to me as if it didn’t gel you wouldn’t lose.

My wrist is around 7 1/2" and here is my blue Skydweller. I love it.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    I certainly wouldn’t buy without trying.
    I would....if it didn’t suit you could easily move it on for a tidy profit....

Getting one in the first place though.....that’s the problem

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    I would....if it didn’t suit you could easily move it on for a tidy profit....
    For some reason, I’d assumed OP was buying in the secondary market. Obviously big profit if you can catch one at list.

Master
    6.75" wrists and the lugs fit comfortably within the width of my wrist which is my main concern with too big or not assessments.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    For some reason, I’d assumed OP was buying in the secondary market. Obviously big profit if you can catch one at list.
    He wasn’t clear one way or the other, but WF don’t have any blue ones. My AD has had 2 or 3 through his doors, but non were blue, so new from an AD or second hand from a grey, it seems they’re thin on the ground👍👍

Only got one wrist shot from when I first got it. I'm 6.5 and it's no problem for me.. ( but my beater is an Emergency so I'm used to large stuff)

Master
    I've got the same size wrist and tried on a gold Skydweller on a strap and loved it. I'd definitely buy it at list and to wear not flip.

Craftsman
    Thanks for all the replies. Looks like I will get this then 😀

Grand Master
    Im sure if you dont like it then you can sell for a profit
    RIAC

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by James.uk View Post

Only got one wrist shot from when I first got it. I'm 6.5 and it's no problem for me.. ( but my beater is an Emergency so I'm used to large stuff)
    Wears really well James. Lovely watch.

Craftsman
    Well I have collected the Skydweller & have to say its pretty nice. The blue appears overall darker than pic on Rolex site appear, but does morph its shade depending on lighting. Setting it is way easier than I expected & whilst it does have a little bling in the bezel, does not appear too shouty. The main concern I had was its size, but whilst I wouldn't what to go any larger, does work & overall very pleased with it. Thanks for advice gents

Master
    Congrats, very nice!