closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hedgehog glasses.

Hedgehog glasses.

My wife has a new pair of glasses, and very smart they are too.

Last night she spent 10 minutes trying to feed a strawberry to a hedgehog in our garden. The 'hedgehog' was actually the end of a loaf of bread I'd earlier thrown onto the lawn for the birds.

Im presently sifting the bin for the optician's receipt.

Craftsman
    please tell me this is a real event hahahahaha. What kind of bread do you buy?????

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by D4RK1 View Post
    please tell me this is a real event hahahahaha. What kind of bread do you buy?????
    this one

Quote Originally Posted by D4RK1 View Post
    A rye loaf from the new artisan bakery that opened near us - I suppose it was a sort of elongated hemisphere, but still..

Eh? I thought hedgehogs were flat?

(shamelessly stolen from the Detectorists)

Craftsman
    Brilliant. While I'm sat in the car waiting for the Mrs to hurry up I'm laughing my head off at this.

Excellent stuff. I do have a bit of sympathy for Mrs Bristolian. I once staggered down the stairs in the night and spent a few moments talking to our black and white cat sat in the dark hallway. Took me quite a while to realise I was talking to the inside of my cycle helmet! I my defense I was very, very drunk.

David

Master
    Once had to chase after my ex in the park as she ran after a dog and then up to its owner in a state of panic to proclaim “ Excuse me I noticed your dog was limping I think its hurt its leg” (face to face and chin up with no hint or suspicion of sarcasm) .

Alas I caught up about 5 secs too late ..face already in palms...

Owner responds icily “ Yes...My dog has three legs”.

Wife’s response “Ohh okay” and immediately walks through nearest shrubbery to escape said embarrassment .