closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: G-Shock Multi band sync

Hybrid View

G-Shock Multi band sync

Two Gulfmen. Same module. Kept next to each other. And somehow one took the German signal and the other the UK signal!

This being one of the few modules that show the origin of the signal that was used to sync you would not notice on other modules.
    Could the reception of the one hinder the other? Or is there a very logical reason?img20180613_205921.jpeg

Sent from my Aquaris V using tapatalk with thick fingers, declining eyesight and a small keypad.

That is an odd one. I’m sure there is a logical explanation for it, but the exact nature of it is unknown to me.

The GW-9100 Gulfman features the Casio 3089 module.

Assuming both watches are set to the same home city London - I'm not sure of your location, NLD? -if you're in England, you'll be in coverage of both the Atherton transmitter in Cumbria 60KHz and Frankfurt on 77.5KHz. The modules attempt synchronisation six times a day and once achieved successfully will wait until the following day. Radio waves are affected by all manner of atmospheric conditions, weather and electromagnetic interference but sitting next to each other is unlikely to be a cause.

Pressing the lower right button shows when they both sync'ed - are they at different times?

Just checked. They did the same trick again last night. Both are in The Netherlands, are set to Paris and cynchronised at 3:02! Seems they both have a preffered signal.
    Being in the middle of the two transmitters does not help either.

Sent from my Aquaris V using tapatalk with thick fingers, declining eyesight and a small keypad.