I picked this up from Peter and got to say I'm very pleased with it. It's in better condition than I hoped, would go so far as to say it looks like new. I initially liked it on the black leather deployant, thinking it's great to have a leather strap watch amongst all the steel and rubber, however after a few days I was looking for something different. The deployant mechanism is superb but I like to dress things up and down at will.

I don't have any 22mm straps so bought a couple of natos from watch gecko that arrived yesterday and they're super quality. They give the watch 3 different looks now.

As it arrived on the black deployant

On this soft vintage brown leather Nato, on the down under set up. I think this will look better as it ages and picks up a few marks.

On a green premium Zulu diver Nato. This is a super quality bit of kit, the best Nato I own for sure.

All in I'm very happy with the new arrival. A brand that often gets overlooked however the quality and the heritage is there. It's even got me looking at an original AMI version now from the 60's. They are surprisingly expensive but if you have one in your collection do let me know.