timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommended UK Energy Providers

Craftsman
    I've had Outfox the Market for about 3 months now. Switch went smoothly, they email you for a meter reading just before it is due every month and so far billing seems to be fine. Haven't had to call them thought so can't comment on them. If you are a low user, likely to be very competitive as no standing charge per se

Craftsman
    A few months ago bulb were taking market share from everyone. Just hope this wasn't a ploy to get everyone on board and then ramp it up like they have now!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    I've just switched this week to Pure Planet and expect to save around £400 a year. They claim to use 100% renewable energy as well.

All seems to be app based and was really simple to do (admittedly I did have my usages to hand). On top of that I'll be getting a £25 Amazon voucher as I was referred by a friend. I'm happy.

Let me know if anyone wants to use them and I can share the code as well and we both get a £25 Amazon voucher.

I just got the same email from Bulb regarding price rises, not sure whether to stick or switch. Guess it's time to start doing some homework.

Im in the process of switching to Bulb and have just received the increase email. Unfortunately, as I'm outside of the 14 day cooling off period, I have to complete the switch before immediately switching again. Bit of a pain really but there's no get out payment so may as well.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    I just got the same email from Bulb regarding price rises, not sure whether to stick or switch. Guess it's time to start doing some homework.
    Got mine today. Not sure how they’ve calculated the increase on my account but it’s an eye-watering amount!!

Master
    I just recently switched to​Bulb and it's so annoying having to trawl about for a better deal as I have no idea who to go with!

Blog Entries
    Just gone from Bulb to an EON fixed for a year deal via uswitch the whole gig does your head in.
    Cars, house health it is a full time occupation glad i am retired.
    Last edited by mart broad; 12th September 2018 at 21:20.

Master
    I am going to wait a bit re leaving Bulb as they are pretty competitive and if theirs is going up then knowing my luck I will switch and the new suppliers will go up!

i just switched to bulb (electricity only economy 7) but the rate was competitive as fuel costs have increased across the board, still way better than what was offered by my current provider Isupply energy who have been fine up to now with an easy to use website, but what they offered me was a big increase not the small one with bulb which was going from £480 on my current deal to about £560 P/A. no exit fee’s so i can always switch if they don't remain competitive.

i also got £50 credit for switching as well as £50 for the referring customer.
    (if anyone wants a referral link then DM me and i’ll stick half in the fundraiser once its credited, but would like to point out all the bulb customers in this thread will be able to do this so if you have traded with or know them personally do ask them for a link first, if more than one person asks for a link i would rather pass that on to another member.)

Craftsman
    "Pure Planet" came up quite a bit cheaper for me than Bulb on MoneySupermarket but it says " it is likely that Pure Planet may need to increase its prices in the future. Its last price rise was March 2018", so I think it's comparing the increased price for Bulb with the (probably) pre-increase price from Pure Planet!