closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Explorer in Stratford (Westfield)

Rolex Explorer in Stratford (Westfield)

As per the title Fraser Hart Stratford (Westfield) have a Rolex Explorer in the window if anyone is looking for one.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by boring_sandwich View Post
    As per the title Fraser Hart Stratford (Westfield) have a Rolex Explorer in the window if anyone is looking for one.
    May pop in next week and see what they have, though I imagine this has disappeared from the window by now

Quote Originally Posted by Bowen View Post
    May pop in next week and see what they have, though I imagine this has disappeared from the window by now
    Funny enough i walked past today and it was still in the window, also in stock was a green/ blue milguass and a explorer II.

Journeyman
    Was in the area so took a look, just the milguass and white explorer II in the window today.

Apprentice
    It's still there

Sent from my SM-G955F using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    It's not an in-demand model, trades far below RRP, and is typically easily found and available through most ADs. Not a noteworthy spot at all I'm afraid, and certainly doesn't deserve it's own thread.

May as well post that there's a Datejust in Watches of Switzerland. Golly gosh.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ddm27 View Post
    It's not an in-demand model, trades far below RRP, and is typically easily found and available through most ADs. Not a noteworthy spot at all I'm afraid, and certainly doesn't deserve it's own thread.

OUCH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Wu View Post
    It's still there

Sent from my SM-G955F using TZ-UK mobile app
    Possibly another one, 3-4 weeks on...

Your location is marked as Singapore, but even if that’s not accurate and you are in the UK you might be aware that, like most SS sports models, the Exp 1 is not readily available and many ADs do not currently have stock. By way of evidence as to that, and demand, you’ll note that used examples of the current model are trading over RRP on Watchfinder.

The Explorer 1 is in demand in the UK at the moment and while not the most difficult Rolex to source they aren’t as readily available as they used to be.
    As has been noted, second hand prices listed on sites like Watchfinder and Chronext are way more than you’d have expected to pay for an Explorer 1 a few years ago.
    So maybe this thread should be considered a reasonable PSA for anybody in the UK whose after one.

Quote Originally Posted by Operation Grandslam View Post
    So maybe this thread should be considered a reasonable PSA for anybody in the UK whose after one.
    Agree. It’s regrettable to reply not only without checking facts first, but also in an OTT fashion, given the OP was trying to help others out.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Agree. It’s regrettable to reply not only without checking facts first, but also in an OTT fashion, given the OP was trying to help others out.
    Perhaps he thought he was on Facebook?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JGJG View Post
    Possibly another one, 3-4 weeks on...

Your location is marked as Singapore, but even if that’s not accurate and you are in the UK you might be aware that, like most SS sports models, the Exp 1 is not readily available and many ADs do not currently have stock. By way of evidence as to that, and demand, you’ll note that used examples of the current model are trading over RRP on Watchfinder.
    I am indeed in the UK, having recently moved back (I should update my profile, thanks for the reminder!).

I must apologise, I had for some reason read the title as "Explorer II", which is obviously readily obtained - I didn't realise the OP was referring to an Explorer I.

Nonetheless, however, the point stands that threads like this are a little annoying, and clog up the forum. If someone posted a brand new thread every time a Rolex was for sale the forum wouldn't be very pleasant or useable.

There is in fact a dedicated thread for "Rolex PSAs" - just search for it.