Thread: Faith in humanity, destroyed, oh no, there it is

Faith in humanity, destroyed, oh no, there it is

Two videos seen today, one scary, one that made me smile

https://youtu.be/Zgk-UmDft1o

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-...lerts-12629177

The only town in Britain with Caesar's name
    OMG that’s some penknife!!!

Master
    Can’t believe he would dull his edge on the car like that! Ray Mears how to sharpen on YouTube needed quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Presumably the knife butt would've been a more effective window smasher, probably a good thing he wasn't smart enough to try that.

Master
    Guy in grey hoodie also shares a love of knives like his friend by the looks of it...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting how the little troupe converge so rapidly like that.

That knife one is staged imho; he was waiting for that car to pull out, plus that's not a real knife.

Nice reactions from bus driver and biker though.

The bus driver/motor bike one is great. I witnessed the accident that would have happened had the biker not seen the signal a year or so ago.
    Cycling round Aldwych in London, immediately behind another cyclist. We were over to the right hand side, where busses are normally parked up and a pedestrian walked straight out from a gap between the busses and the cyclist in front of me collided with him. He went straight over his handlebars and landed on the back of his neck. I talked to the pedestrian for just a moment after I'd called the ambulance and he made some excuse about not seeing him. The facts were a) you couldn't have seen without peering your head from between the busses which he did not and therefore b) if you're not prepared to do that - for good reason given other busses often pass there very tightly too - DON'T CROSS THERE. The pedestrian then walked off as I was trying to talk to the cyclist, who was lying prostrate in the middle of one of London's busiest intersections.
    Fortunately a coach driver saw us and parked his coach just in front. He happened to be a former paramedic so knew what to do until the ambulance arrived.
    I managed later to find the victim on facebook. He didn't remember what had happened so was pleased to find out and I was delighted to discover he was OK. It was really nasty.
    The upshot is I now cycle around Aldwych in a totally different place, where I may slow traffic for 30 seconds or so but at least I am away from pedestrians who can't walk 50 metres to the crossing.
    That bus driver may have saved the pedestrian's...or even the motorcyclist's...life.
    Well done all.

Master
    I think there is more to the knife video. Yes, the guy on the bike stops next to the car, but then the car makes a big effort to get away quickly, even crashing into the camera car.

Hello

Shame he didn’t run the little thug over!

Knife is uk legal and uk sourced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by raptor View Post
    Knife is uk legal and uk sourced
    Ah, that's ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    I think there is more to the knife video. Yes, the guy on the bike stops next to the car, but then the car makes a big effort to get away quickly, even crashing into the camera car.
    I think that something might have happened earlier which we don’t see, the cyclist then catches up, drivers sees the cyclist, thinks oh shit and tries to escape...