closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The grey market pest...

Master

The grey market pest...

Here a more informative look at the recent buy back of stock by Richemont https://www.marketingweek.com/2018/0...y-grey-market/

I've done this as a separate post as it's informative for those who may not understand the great market.

Very interesting, but if they buy back watches in order to regain control of stocks, that will just encourage more flipping for the most desirable models, something that wasn't touched upon in the article. Certainly main dealers are passing stuff on to the greys cheap as suggested, but equally the more desirable models with the premium mark up will have come from people who bought at list price and flipped immediately for a quick buck.

Master
    What all this amounts to is that less people are buying expensive watches. Manufacturers have to cut output accordingly.
    Hardly rocket science, restaurants and grocers destroy surplus food every day.

I think this may kickstart a re-think with some Richemont brands to consolidate model lines that aren’t selling as intended.
    The greys will always exist as an outlet to flip popular models for a profit but then again my positive side hopes more of those core popular models trickle to AD’s faster than before.

Journeyman
    Please be aware that there's seldom just one raccoon. There's usually a nest of baby raccoons in the attic - like at least 85% of the time. The baby raccoons must be found and removed! If not, they will cry and cry and starve to death without the mom, then die and rot and stink and attract a lot of flies and maggot fly hatches. I am using repellent deterrents. Read about you can here https://peststopexpert.com/best-racc...ts-deterrents/
    Last edited by Derrils; 16th December 2019 at 17:39.