closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is this the best value diver in the world? Probably!

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    Signed up for the magazine subscription on Sunday - this arrived just now
    Congrats

looks great,you must have got the last one.

Gutted

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    Congrats

Gutted
    Offer still looks to be active/available at the moment....

Chapter ring alignment perfect, bezel action - butter smooth with positive clicks, even arrived in a nice box... Chuffed to bits.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    Signed up for the magazine subscription on Sunday - this arrived just now
    Thank you. Based on your post I went ahead and subscribed today. Hope I get the non yellow logo also!

Congrats

Gutted
    Offer is still on. You have to select UK subscriptions, as digital and international subscriptions don’t have the watch offer.

See here:

https://divernet.com/product-categor...subscriptions/

I found this on the box quite interesting..
    Date of manufacture.. March 2020.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tetley View Post
    Offer is still on. You have to select UK subscriptions, as digital and international subscriptions don’t have the watch offer.

See here:

https://divernet.com/product-categor...subscriptions/
    Thanks for the link Mr Tetley, very kind.

I don't know why the website allows you to order as they are out of stock of the watch!

Might be an idea for anyone interested in the offer to email divernet to check they have the watch before ordering.

Glad you received your watch safe and sound.

Thanks for the link Mr Tetley, very kind.

I don't know why the website allows you to order as they are out of stock of the watch!

Might be an idea for anyone interested in the offer to email divernet to check they have the watch before ordering.

Glad you received your watch safe and sound.
    No problem at all Eric. I’ve actually spoken to someone at Divernet today and they have confirmed more stock of the watch will be coming in. They don’t know when exactly but will be finding out from manufacturers soon. I’ll drop you a PM when I hear back from them.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tetley View Post
    No problem at all Eric. I’ve actually spoken to someone at Divernet today and they have confirmed more stock of the watch will be coming in. They don’t know when exactly but will be finding out from manufacturers soon. I’ll drop you a PM when I hear back from them.
    Thanks Mr Tetley

Hopefully the diver magazine will start getting printed again soon.
    Probably a strange thing to say on an internet forum but I've never got on with those new fangled ebook thingy's.

Always preferred a proper book.

Showing my age now

Apprentice
    I love the way that the 200m Apeks looks. It has such a nice looking rotating bezel and watch case. Everything flows really nice with that style/design.
    Last edited by georgewg; 24th July 2020 at 00:49.

Apprentice
    Hello everybody. I'm new here on this forum. I live in the USA. I love the durability of these particular dive watches very much. I've been eyeing the Divex/Apeks 500m and 1,000m divers watches for a long time now and I'm trying to purchase one or two of these particular models for myself. I love these watches very much. I've run into a problem where all of the UK online retailers that I've tried to order from do not ship to the USA because of the manufacturer (Divex and Apeks) having manufacturer restrictions prohibiting UK retailers from shipping these watches outside of the UK to the USA. I've never heard of anybody doing this every before. Only one retailer is willing to ship to the USA and they want to charge me 80 British Pounds for shipping which I'm unwilling to pay. I know that shipping a watch from the UK to the USA costs around 20 to 25 British Pounds. Does anybody in here know of any UK retailers who are willing to sell and ship these Divex/Apeks divers watches to people like me who live in the USA? Your help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you,
    George

Have a look at deepbluedive.com, they seem to have normal shipping prices to the US. DIVE10 discount code should get 10% off the watch as well. They do Apeks, can't remember if they do Divex as well.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by will128small View Post
    Have a look at deepbluedive.com, they seem to have normal shipping prices to the US. DIVE10 discount code should get 10% off the watch as well. They do Apeks, can't remember if they do Divex as well.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
    I've had no luck so far. I put an order in for 2 watches with DeepBlueDive, for the 1000m Apeks and for the 500m Apeks. However, DeepBlueDive cancelled my order refunded my money and sent me an email saying that the manufacturer prohibits them from selling any Apeks watches outside the EU and UK to the USA. I don't understand why Apeks doesn't allow them to sell outside the EU to the USA? They're losing business by doing this. I really love these watches and want to buy a few for myself. I cannot find any UK online store that sells them to the USA. It's ridiculous.