Quote Originally Posted by SplitSecond View Post
Got my order in for a black-dial version at 7.30 exactly; got the shipping notice yesterday and it arrived today. It's gone straight on to a whisky-coloured Horween shell cordovan strap.

Now this has hardly been a divisive issue, but I'm definitely in the 'Wow!' camp. The sapphire crystal is wonderful, solid and crystal-clear, and the spring bars the reason I moved along my original PRS-29a. The new numbering is just fantastic; the dial a deeper black, and a bit finer in finish than the last version. Lume is great, and the whole package just superb.

Downsides? A bit sharp on the edges underneath--but they don't make contact with the wrist. The etching on the caseback isn't as deep as the last version. And the finish of the hands--the edges--is a bit rough under a loupe.

Then again, I didn't pay 2K for this. It looks and feels just terrific, and isn't leaving my wrist anytime soon.

By the way, the NATO is great(colour, fabric and hardware). Pity I just don't get along with them. It'll sit in the nice customised Timefactors 2-watch travel case.
Sharp??? And what magnification we talking on your loupe. My eye sight is shocking so I doubt I would notice!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app