closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Prs-29a out of stock.

Hybrid View

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thank you Ian it has arrived on time as you promised.

My choice was made easier by already owning the 29B,it would be a very difficult choice otherwise.

I think most people will see this and think that it’s an old watch from childhood.

It certainly stands out from all my other watches,it’s on the limit of my eyesight but I love it.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    Thank you Ian it has arrived on time as you promised.

My choice was made easier by already owning the 29B,it would be a very difficult choice otherwise.

I think most people will see this and think that it’s an old watch from childhood.

It certainly stands out from all my other watches,it’s on the limit of my eyesight but I love it.

I am in the same boat as yourself already having the 29b (fantastic watch) so yes a simple decision. I am pleased i have one, timeless and classic. On a direct comparison the printing on the dial of the AM is sharper than my 29b making the watch stand out as an even better quality item. Does any-one have both the 29a's to see if i am not just imagining it as i am a bit biased.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl.1 View Post
    I am in the same boat as yourself already having the 29b (fantastic watch) so yes a simple decision. I am pleased i have one, timeless and classic. On a direct comparison the printing on the dial of the AM is sharper than my 29b making the watch stand out as an even better quality item. Does any-one have both the 29a's to see if i am not just imagining it as i am a bit biased.
    Carl.1 and bwest76.

How does the 29b wear and compare to the 29a? I'm happy with my 29a, but have always been curious about the 29b. Might have to hunt one down for the collection. I had a Seiko SARG and Halios which were both 40mm, and I found them just a tad too big.

Thanks! (pics would be nice :) )

Master
    Very much contrary to my expectations, I find I'm wearing the military far more than the air ministry. The air ministry is just fantastic, but so good looking it is almost dress watch territory. The military reminds me of why I love the speedmaster. Just so damn legible and functional. The lume is fantastic! SMP used to be my goto nighttime watch, no more.

My phone doesn't do it justice.

Apprentice
    Thank you for your greetings. Here it is, just in time.
    Thank you Eddie.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Perfect for sitting outside in Milan and having a coffee when the suns out.
    It’s been a long time since I did that.

That just looks fantastic, wear it in good health sir.

Quote Originally Posted by davidozo View Post
    Thank you for your greetings. Here it is, just in time.
    Thank you Eddie.

Apprentice
    Hi guys, I read that Eddie said the AM version is all gone but on the site it is still available (although the site itself is closed till next Tuesday)
    Do you think they will be available again?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BVItalia View Post
    Hi guys, I read that Eddie said the AM version is all gone but on the site it is still available (although the site itself is closed till next Tuesday)
    Do you think they will be available again?
    Thanks
    Yes, that confused me, too, so presume website hasn't been updated. More on the way apparently (see post #956). No doubt there will be an announcement when ready.