closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Last Sunday’s sale: 15th May

Craftsman

Last Sunday’s sale: 15th May

I was lucky to blag a white dial on Sunday though other than the order confirmation I haven’t received any comms. When I purchased my Jubilee 6 months ago it was delivered promptly so I’m wondering whether anyone else has received their watch since Sunday or if there’s a general delay?
    I don’t want to bother Eddie and the team as I assume they’re busy fulfilling orders.

Doesn't it state expected delivery times on your order confirmation?

Quote Originally Posted by YCymro View Post
    I was lucky to blag a white dial on Sunday though other than the order confirmation I haven’t received any comms. When I purchased my Jubilee 6 months ago it was delivered promptly so I’m wondering whether anyone else has received their watch since Sunday or if there’s a general delay?
    I don’t want to bother Eddie and the team as I assume they’re busy fulfilling orders.
    Let’s be right, you bought it, you haven’t blagged anything.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by junglebert View Post
    Let’s be right, you bought it, you haven’t blagged anything.
    Yes, but to buy it I had to be a successful contestant in the fastest fingers first competition, so no, it’s not as simple as just buying it.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Doesn't it state expected delivery times on your order confirmation?
    No, the confirmation doesn’t include this, just a statement that notification will be received when the watch is sent.

It’s not a problem, just that because my first watch was sent so quickly I’m wondering why this batch is slower.

Anyway you know what it’s like waiting for watch deliveries………. 

I see. I'm pretty sure the shop is closed for four weeks at a time to enable the fulfilment of orders so I guess maximum posting time will be four weeks, although I'm sure David and Eddie are working their little fingers to the bones to get them out quicker for people. My mental image is Scrooge and Cratchet working late into the night by candle light

No, the confirmation doesn’t include this, just a statement that notification will be received when the watch is sent.

It’s not a problem, just that because my first watch was sent so quickly I’m wondering why this batch is slower.

Anyway you know what it’s like waiting for watch deliveries………. 

The newsletter states to expect up to 28 days for deliveries. Since I live in the US, this is pretty much my norm for TF purchases. So long as your order went through, received an order confirmation, and you have a payment authorized, you're set.

During waiting times, I do my best to forget about it so I can be pleasantly surprised by its arrival. Currently, I'm distracting myself with all the available pictures of the 38 mm smiths commander. It's so dreamy...

Blog Entries
    It's ok, the watches are shipped in order of ordering. It will turn up in due course. It's only been 4 days so far.

Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    It's ok, the watches are shipped in order of ordering. It will turn up in due course. It's only been 4 days so far.
    The next order to be shipped is #5804 and we average 20 - 25 a day, depending on how many are international (more paperwork).

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    The next order to be shipped is #5804 and we average 20 - 25 a day, depending on how many are international (more paperwork).

Eddie
    Thanks for confirming Eddie. Then I’ll stand down until Monday.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post

Eddie
    This means 125 or so people completed their purchase before me.

Note to self: Must increase my fast finger training regime and reduce my process time by the next opportunity to compete.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiken View Post
    During waiting times, I do my best to forget about it so I can be pleasantly surprised by its arrival. Currently, I'm distracting myself with all the available pictures of the 38 mm smiths commander. It's so dreamy...
    Wise advise and I’ll try and do the same. Probably just end up buying yet another watch from elsewhere though.

Craftsman
    I have order 5870 and am happy to wait in anticipation, .......looks like middle of next week for mine :)