closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch Your Time supplement in Daily Telegraph

Watch Your Time supplement in Daily Telegraph

A 72 page giveaway on luxury watches was delivered with today’s Daily Torygraph. A largely depressing group of overly “blingy” timepieces.

A brief look through revealed a couple of things.

First, there are some truly hideous watches being made. The only watches I personally would have cared to own were the Rolex (the GMT and perhaps the OP Datejust), Tudor, Seiko, Panerai and maybe one or two of the JLC’s.

Second, Omega were noticeable by their absence.

The supplement was produced by “Editions Temps International” -you can find older issues on Issuu, see https://issuu.com/thewatchavenue/doc...2016_ang_issue

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Thanks for the heads up - will definitely take a look at it tonight.

My mother always saves the watch section of the Telegraph and I have to pretend to be interested in it when I go to visit her. I usually just meander through it observing how awful most of the watches are, wondering who are the allegedly famous people photographed wearing them and thinking how one day it would be nice to read some interesting stories that aren't just rehashed press releases. To that end I'm currently working on an idea for a watch article (actually, two articles) I think might be about to be commissioned. Can't find something you want to read? Do it yourself.
    "A man of little significance"