Just an update for those following this thread. I finally managed to speak to someone helpful at P&C yesterday named Matt. I finally got an apology for my delayed order and an explanation of sorts. One of Sinn's watchmakers has been ill and this has created a backlog of orders for the 104 ST SA A I ordered. I got a delivery commitment of 3 weeks and was assured there would be better communication from now on. I even spoke to Sinn in Germany who confirmed there was now a lead time of 8-10 weeks for new orders as a result of the backlog.

Neil from Chronomaster was very helpful, but he didn't have the model I was after in stock, otherwise I'd happily have placed my order with him .Iguanasell were helpful too and had the keenest price, but again didn't have the model strap combination I was after. So I feel have to give P & C an opportunity to come good on the order as placing an order with another supplier now won't get me the watch any sooner. This is of course if P & C deliver my watch within 3 weeks! The saga continues... I'll probably be back in 3 weeks to really put the boot into P & C, but I hope not.