Quote Originally Posted by Foxy100 View Post
I can't believe I either didn't see this thread or didn't remember. I bought a Zodiac from P&C on the 17th December and then received this from them:

"We're super excited to get this beauty to you.Sadly due to the recent high demand in our Zodiac watches, especially the Grandrally range all our orders have to be made built to order.
The current lead time if 4-6 weeks, this includes the upcoming xmas holiday."

I mulled it over and decided I was pissed off because they'd not mentioned on the page for the watch or on the payment page that it wasn't actually in stock and I'd be loaning them the money for a minimum four weeks (potentially who knows how long).

I emailed them on the 18th December to ask for my money back, I was told it would take between 7 and 10 working days to be refunded. It's now the 10th January and no sign of any cash. I've opened a case with PayPal so we'll see where this goes.

I had almost the exact same problem with them over the summer when I was ordering a Squale.

According to trading standards "A refund under this section must be given without undue delay, and in any event within 14 days beginning with the day on which the trader agrees that the consumer is entitled to a refund."

I ended up sending a copy the Consumer Rights act and they still argued that they have 14 working days, shitters!
Anyhoo I did get my money back on the 14th day.

Good Luck!

Ps i can’t seem to attach the relevant page of the Consumer Rights act but I think it’s on page 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro