closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone using CBD Oil?

Craftsman
    What is the current situation with cannabis legalisation in the UK?

More and more US states are legalizing it and Canada just voted to.

Master
    I don't know if the oil in it is in any way cannabis derived, but there is a product called "Relief Factor" [ https://www.relieffactor.com/ ] that's heavily hyped over here in some radio-TV-magazine testimonial/celebrity endorsement type advertisements as [supposedly] very effective against persistent pain taken regularly over time. It [supposedly] works on the same basis as apparently claimed for the CBD oil, by reducing “inflammation”, I assume[?] at the cellular level.

The Relief Factor product is also much more expensive than I would have thought after reading the ingredients, and I am very, --- more like extremely, skeptical of it actually working as claimed. It would be great if it did, but ….... However, they do offer a 3-week trial amount at a reduced price which I have been thinking about getting for an elderly relative to try so she might possibly be able to reduce the alarmingly high amount of opiates she's having to take now.

I have no idea if it would actually be a genuinely good and viable option should the CBD oil not work out as well as hoped, but it might be something to be aware of

Grand Master
    Sadly the endorsement of evidence as to the real benefits will never be revealed as it would kill too many people financially
    RIAC

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    What is the current situation with cannabis legalisation in the UK?

More and more US states are legalizing it and Canada just voted to.
    http://newsvideo.su/video/8960853

it’s Seb Pacher from Russia Today going underground, it’s a long watch so be patient if you don’t have a beer in hand...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

looking at the prices of the high grade oils it would be cheaper to just buy some weed and extract the oil yourself with 99% isoprop -its easy enough to do.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector gadget View Post
    http://newsvideo.su/video/8960853

it’s Seb Pacher from Russia Today going underground, it’s a long watch so be patient if you don’t have a beer in hand...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Recreational" cannabis has been legal here in Washington state for six years now and it really isn't the end of society as the opponents had predicted. It must be only a matter of time before it spreads to Europe. Not medicinal, not decriminalized, but fully legal.

I wonder what the price differential for CBD oil is between a legal market and the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    "Recreational" cannabis has been legal here in Washington state for six years now and it really isn't the end of society as the opponents had predicted. It must be only a matter of time before it spreads to Europe. Not medicinal, not decriminalized, but fully legal.

I wonder what the price differential for CBD oil is between a legal market and the UK?
    The UK CBD market is legal here providing that it is offered as a food supplement not with any medicinal claims made, this will obviously change if and when cannabis is declared to have medicinal value, currently according to the authorities it has no medicinal benefits whatsoever. The problem now is the strain of plant and extraction method used to produce CBD Oil can lead one into a heavy jail term if done incorrectly. Interestingly there are many people looking at CBN, CBG and CB-A mixed with THC in treating children with various conditions, until some real research is done the people trying oils now are at the mercy of the producers who hopefully have ethical standards but as with all things they could fall into the hands of oil scammers and we all know what that can mean.

Gadget

Craftsman
    I got the 500mg LoveCBD Dutch oil 3 weeks ago. I take a spray under the tongue most nights before bed and it certainly helps with sleep.

Mrs has been on it for months. She has Fybromyalgia and it has done nothing but help. Cant reccomend highly enough!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    The LoveCBD site has products that range from 1.2mg/dose to 16mg/dose.

How do I determine the correct strength for me?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Good news if you need more than just CBD oils, Original Alternatives are now selling CBD/THC oils in Guernsey...

Guernsey Gold Edition if you need something special.

https://theoriginalalternative.gg/

https://guernseypress.com/news/2018/...open-tomorrow/

Craftsman
    Good news if you need more than just CBD oils, Original Alternatives are now selling CBD/THC oils in Guernsey...

Interesting.... I am not sure if the Gold edition does provide any additional "properties", it is labeled 3% CBD; 0.09% THC.... if you read the CBD Brothers literature and testing sheets, all their products contain upto 0.37%THC (Black Edition) due to the nature of extraction...

...am I missing something?

Lot's of places sell CBD oil that contains THC. In the UK you can grow hemp which technically has to have less than 0.3% THC otherwise it is then classed as cannabis. Some places sell without any THC, this place has some of the best CBD Oils without THC https://www.fortheageless.com/collections/cbd-oil as they don't sell them with THC. As someone has said already CBD Brothers are great for strains containing a little THC for the entourage effect to come into consideration. Anything above what they offer would then be illegal.

Craftsman
    I think Holland and Barret sells it, so available at a shop near you.

Grand Master
    As has been said if you are buying it in a shop or from a random internet site you may as well just put olive oil under your tongue, it needs to be homemade or medical grade. Full stop
    RIAC

Master
    I heard on R4 today that there are cannabis 'cafes' in various parts of uk where you can go and have a puff or a cake or buy and sell and as the attendees tend to be ordinary folks rather than crims the police turn a blind eye. No need to go to the 'Dam if that's the case

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Smith View Post
    I heard on R4 today that there are cannabis 'cafes' in various parts of uk where you can go and have a puff or a cake or buy and sell and as the attendees tend to be ordinary folks rather than crims the police turn a blind eye. No need to go to the 'Dam if that's the case
    London Cannabis club has been active for years without any issues
    RIAC

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Smith View Post
    Interesting.
    There used to be a couple of 'spots' around Brixton, pretty edgy back in the day though, iirc there was a Green cafe over Herne Hill at one time, maybe it's still around.
    There's a lot of smoking clubs over here in Spain, where discreet growing for personal use and use in private is more or less de criminalised/quasi legal.
    There's a guy locally producing cbd/thc oils for medical use who seems to operate without hindrance.
    Last edited by Passenger; 8th November 2018 at 10:10.

My folks recently got some CBD pills from a offer in the Daily hate mail after I'd been talking to them about it (CBD oil, not the daily fail). They both suffer with various aliments which I believe its worth trying CBD oil to see if it reduces the symptoms. My dad tried the pills for a week, I think they're 10mg but had no affect on his "trigger finger". He then doubled up taking one pill in the morning and one at night. Basically he then came down with feelings of nausea, chills, fatigue and a few others. Stopped taking the pills and within 24hrs was back to normal again abit with the trigger finger issue still. The thing is I honestly believe that this may help them especially my mum who has arteritis, back problems etc that normal meds either don't touch or make her woozy / ill. Do different pills have different effects? Also does using the drops differ as well?

Just read in the Northern Echo that a CBD oil shop is opening up in Darlington.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadweller75 View Post
    I think Holland and Barret sells it, so available at a shop near you.
    They do sell it but it#s very, very weak. I threw my money away when I bought it!
    Last edited by Bridgells; 1st December 2018 at 18:23.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post
    I haven’t had any experience with CBD oil. After reading this thread and this article http://www.ncsm.nl/english/cbd-oil/cbd-oil-for-adhd , I am wondering if it might help with getting a good nights sleep and to combat some strong adhd symptoms. Can it actually impact quality of sleep?
    i take CBD oil spray for sleep and it makes a HUGE difference. I sleep so deeply that I don't actually think I move in the 7 hours I'm asleep! My daughter also takes it for sleep and to combat her anxiety before exams. Certainly worth a try - we use the lowest strength HERBX do (500mg) which is fine for me and my 13 yr old. We only do 1 spray at night and that's enough to have the effect. https://www.herbx.co.uk.
    Last edited by Bridgells; 1st December 2018 at 18:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgells View Post
    i take CBD oil spray for sleep and it makes a HUGE difference. I sleep so deeply that I don't actually think I move in the 7 hours I'm asleep! My daughter also takes it for sleep and to combat her anxiety before exams. Certainly worth a try - we use the lowest strength HERBX do (500mg) which is fine for me and my 13 yr old. We only do 1 spray at night and that's enough to have the effect. https://www.herbx.co.uk.
    I can't swear to the dosage but a mate of mine has been using the spray for a good nights sleep and his experience mirrors your own.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    I can't swear to the dosage but a mate of mine has been using the spray for a good nights sleep and his experience mirrors your own.
    I can vouch for the benefits of CBD on sleep and I find the dose can be small and still have good effect 5-10mg does the trick for me.

CBD does work but I am a bit concerned at the number of shill accounts popping up, makes me think there are some snake oil products and I certainly won’t be buying from their links... CBDbrothers (now the OriginalAlternative) I have found to be a good source at fair price with a variety of strengths etc.

Craftsman
    They do sell it but it#s very, very weak. I threw my money away when I bought it!
    As you say the bottles of oil are pretty weak but they have now started selling capsules that have a 10mg dose per capsule

Funny you should say this as I have the complete opposite!

If I have a drop or two before sleep I have the most vivid nightmares, it's really weird.

Of course I may be on a different brand and strength, but can't really be bothered trying others, I just have in the morning now.

Eddie, I've noticed that many of the world's top MMA fighters take CBD oil every day to mitigate the pains associated with their extreme training.

I've been using CBD paste for a month now, certainly has calming properties. It has no effect on my phantom limb pain, which of course is nerve generated. I will be buying some more and give it a longer trial.

Master
    I've been using it for a couple of weeks and I'm sleeping better, my relaxed and also had cravings for cigarettes and alcohol drastically reduced!

Craftsman
    Where do you purchase it from?

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-1050F using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by rdesouza View Post
    Where do you purchase it from?

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-1050F using TZ-UK mobile app
    I get mine from here https://1st4cbd.co.uk/

I cut off my morning coffee with CBD oil, as it gives me enough energy to start the day and I use CBD balm for regenerating my skin and joint pain (thankfully not so often for pain). My father uses CBD paste and it helped him "reduce" the size of benign tumor from 3 to 1,5 cm in 2,5 months. I think, that if CBD oil is used correctly, it can help us with numerous problems (of course with proper/healthy lifestyle).

Master
    I tried the oil for my bad back and neck problems and had high hopes but it did nothing

Anyone with updates in this thread?
    Trying to find a product for my dad for his back and hip pain

Cheers

One of my oldest friends has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cervical cancer. She would like to try CBD if anyone can make a suggestion for me please. I don’t mind a PM if you wish to be discreet. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chef View Post
    One of my oldest friends has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cervical cancer. She would like to try CBD if anyone can make a suggestion for me please. I don’t mind a PM if you wish to be discreet. Thanks
    Sorry to hear this.

There's a good Facebook page relating to legal over the counter CBD oil but I'm not sure anything of that ilk would suffice for this late stage of the disease. A good friend of mine ha had cancer for over 12 months and buys "the proper stuff" from somewhere and it has worked wonders, not that I would ever condone such a thing.........

Apprentice
    I use it for pain and inflammation, it has effectively replaced painkillers and anti-inflammatories. So far, so good, currently using Hempstil CBD drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Inherent View Post
    I use it for pain and inflammation, it has effectively replaced painkillers and anti-inflammatories. So far, so good, currently using Hempstil CBD drops.
    Dosage if i may ask?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.chef View Post
    I have two friends with cancer at the moment ,one liver the other pancreatic, they have both been using one of the aloe plants to make a liquid that they take gradually increasing the dose, my friend with the liver cancer started using it straight after his diagnosis and by the time he was do to start chemo about two months later his blood count ? had reduced by nearly 50%, the other looks a hell of a lot better than he did, not saying it's a miracle cure or it works for every one but might be worth looking into. i know it isn't aloe vera the use I'm pretty sure it's the one in this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umBNsbNq5ig

I've been on the 14% paste for three months now, I recognise a significant drop in anxiety and PTSD symptoms. I will definitely be sticking with it for the foreseeable.

Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    As has been said if you are buying it in a shop or from a random internet site you may as well just put olive oil under your tongue, it needs to be homemade or medical grade. Full stop
    Yep,wish I'd read this thread before investing in two bottles of Switzerland's finest 5% grade.Total waste of money.

30% available here https://1st4cbd.co.uk/ I use the paste seems to do the trick?

Quote Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
    30% available here https://1st4cbd.co.uk/ I use the paste seems to do the trick?
    Might give it a try. This I'd steer clear of:https://formulaswiss.com/collections...19109867225158

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by raptor View Post
    Dosage if i may ask?
    I'm on approx 20mg per day and take it under the tongue.

I ordered some hemp-based CBD oil promoted by a top MMA fighter. Hoping it helps with my lower back pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Inherent View Post
    I'm on approx 20mg per day and take it under the tongue.
    Cheers

Craftsman
    I talked briefly to the salesperson at a local store and they said for medicinal treatments THC usually needs to be present along with CBD. There's more compounds in the plant than just THC and CBD and they're important too. There's 3-4 types of THC and CBD, plus CBG's, CBN, CBC. It varies by strain obviously. Aggressive cancer treatment for instance is usually with strains that are high in CBD and THC (and others). State law here requires the labelling so you can see the active ingredients.

They dont sell any CBD only oils.

At some point Europe really should get over its terror of THC. At least allow low thc strains for mild medicinal use. Yes, you may get a slight buzz but It really isnt that bad a substance, it wont kill you, it wont make you psychotic, it wont turn you into a heroin addict and its less addictive than chocolate. And its a huge magnitude less destructive than alcohol. Years of legal recreational use data shows its not the scourge of society after all.

Nothing new here, as usual and as with everything... buy the seller!

I've been using Ignite CBD Oil for about 15 days now (twice per day). I bought it to help relieve my lower back pain. If there has been any pain benefit, it has been very slight. However, I just read this article today on ESPN.com:

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...nation-cbd-oil

...and it mentions sleep improvement. I think my sleep quality HAS improved since taking the CBD oil. I'll report back later with an update.