closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex shopping in Hong Kong, any recommendations?

Master

Rolex shopping in Hong Kong, any recommendations?

I’m looking to add a Deep-blu to my collection and whilst SS Rolex are widely available in HK, prices are akin to grey dealers over here. Can anybody recommend a dealer who is a little flexible on price?

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

Craftsman
    I really don't think you'll find anything in HK.. though there is greater supply there is probably an even greater demand. They also tend to take advantage of foreigners... =/

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Allwatches View Post
    I really don't think you'll find anything in HK.. though there is greater supply there is probably an even greater demand. They also tend to take advantage of foreigners... =/
    You would be surprised. Hulks, BLNRs, seadwellers and even ceramic Daytona’s can be found in the window, albeit at way over rrp (HKRRP that is, which is higher than ours!). However, finding someone who will do a deal is a challenge.

Be surprised if you find much of a bargain price for any s/s models....after a recent 2 week trip to HK, no AD's holding any s/s stock of interest and although most models available via the numerous other watch dealers there, most were priced similar or higher than dealers here....but good luck and hope you find something.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rjwanderer22 View Post
    Be surprised if you find much of a bargain price for any s/s models....after a recent 2 week trip to HK, no AD's holding any s/s stock of interest and although most models available via the numerous other watch dealers there, most were priced similar or higher than dealers here....but good luck and hope you find something.

You would wonder if the ADs funnel their prized stock into other outlets they own, to take advantage of the grey market prices.

Master