timefactors watches
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: ROLLING STONES @ the Ricoh arena 2nd June

  1. #1

    ROLLING STONES @ the Ricoh arena 2nd June

    Anyone gonna try for tickets ?
    Go on sale this Thursday

  2. #2
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Bury, UK
    Posts
    976
    there wont be a shortage of tickets - it's a stadium. It's a matter of do you want to pay the price? Think the range is 」100 (at the back) to approx 」500 to get close to the action. Cheapest will go first most likely altho' there is always someone who has 」1k to blow on standing on a pitch in wind/rain/sun in the 'VIP' area waiting to see the band deliver more or less the same set they've been playing for 30yrs. It's an impressive show (as it should be). Some footage on youtube from last year in Europe.
    Last edited by mrushton; 13th March 2018 at 15:40.

  3. #3
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    West Brom
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by lenlec View Post
    Anyone gonna try for tickets ?
    Go on sale this Thursday

    I would have glady paid over the top prices 20 years ago, but not now!

  4. #4
    My mates just got his 」80

  5. #5
    Master snowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    8,714
    Yeah, what's going on with these?

    I got a mail saying "Chance to buy Stones tickets for Southampton a day early - Available Wed 14th" and then I see they're nearly sold out already...

    F***ing Ticketw***er and their thieving scum kind have obviously hoovered them all up ahead of the early sale!

    I'm getting sick of touting agents - I'm almost on the point of giving up going to see live music because of them...

    ETA I know there's plenty of live music they're not interested in, but I don't want to sit through dozens of drossy wannabes for the one 'diamond in the rough'!

    M

  6. #6
    On sale today to fan club members only I think
    I知 gonna try on Thursday when they go on general
    Release

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Yeah, what's going on with these?

    I got a mail saying "Chance to buy Stones tickets for Southampton a day early - Available Wed 14th" and then I see they're nearly sold out already...

    F***ing Ticketw***er and their thieving scum kind have obviously hoovered them all up ahead of the early sale!

    I'm getting sick of touting agents - I'm almost on the point of giving up going to see live music because of them...

    ETA I know there's plenty of live music they're not interested in, but I don't want to sit through dozens of drossy wannabes for the one 'diamond in the rough'!

    M
    Thought the government were clamping down on this sort of thing

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by lenlec View Post
    On sale today to fan club members only I think
    I知 gonna try on Thursday when they go on general
    Release
    You値l get a pair mate
    The touts will be desperate if you wait till the warm up act comes in

  9. #9
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    S. Derbyshire
    Posts
    178
    You just have to join the so called fan club. I did on-line, it's free! Got two tkts. for Cov. this morning. I know they are pensioners but they can still do it; friends saw them in Rio last year and raved about the whole show

  10. #10
    Just received this from American express with extra dates .
    https://www.axs.com/uk/series/6036/t...ts?skin=amexuk

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    You値l get a pair mate
    The touts will be desperate if you wait till the warm up act comes in
    Hopefully pal

  12. #12
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    S. Derbyshire
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    You値l get a pair mate
    The touts will be desperate if you wait till the warm up act comes in
    I was advised that ID may be required to match tkt. to buyer's name

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by lenlec View Post
    Hopefully pal
    Join the fan club then you get a pair easy
    Costs nothing they say
    Stand in my back garden you will hear it lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •