closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Help - Where can i buy a Genuine TAG green rubber strap for old F1 TAG WA1212?

Help - Where can i buy a Genuine TAG green rubber strap for old F1 TAG WA1212?

Can anyone recommend where I can buy a replacement for one of these? Watch is a WA1212 and is green.

Thanks in advance for all help and replies.

This might seem obvious but have you tried an AD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Help - Where can i buy a Genuine TAG green rubber strap for old F1 TAG WA1212?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F312035174898

This seller says they have green in stock.

Lammylee

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    This might seem obvious but have you tried an AD?
    I did. They were not interested and took one look (brief glance) at the watch and told me it is too old and discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by Lammylee View Post
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F312035174898

This seller says they have green in stock.

Lammylee
    Thank you. I have messaged the seller.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by third time lucky View Post
    I did. They were not interested and took one look (brief glance) at the watch and told me it is too old and discontinued.
    They shouldn't do that without checking with LVMH. TAG will supply repairers directly with parts provided they're genuine trade professionals Or folks like me), but stuff like straps and bracelets have to be supplied via the dealers! Strange but true, and I find it hard to believe that TAG don`t supply a replacement.

Paul

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by walkerwek1958 View Post
    Strange but true, and I find it hard to believe that TAG don`t supply a replacement.

Paul
    There have been no straps for some years for this watch - I have two in different colours and have bought NOS straps from eBay for both. I had similar AD experiences where there was near disbelief that it was even a real TAG watch. The straps were always stupidly dear but one day the AD supply dried up and the eBay ones are either good fakes (or "reimagined" whichever way you look at it) or NOS.

Master
    I have one of these on a bracelet, which is in quite good nick given the age. It is more than 20 years old and still runs perfectly. Hardly ever wear it due to small size.

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app