closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Collection in a single shot (sort of)

Threaded View

Collection in a single shot (sort of)

*Update on page 3*

Yesterday was a sad one for me, as in the face of spiralling house refurb costs I accepted an offer for my Nautilus that was too good to turn down. I thought I'd mark the occasion with an update of what's left, which I've tried to capture in what amounts to a single image (and there are some larger and higher resolution photos here). Feel free to add your own.

1st row:

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Mil-Spec, Omega Seamaster 60th Anniversary, Rolex Submariner "Hulk", Glashutte Original Senator Perpetual Calendar

2nd row:

Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chronograph, Rolex Submariner 5513 (1981 Mk IV Maxi), Dornbluth Kal 0.40, Patek Philippe Aquanaut

3rd row:

Omega SM300 (LWC), Grand Seiko 130th Anniversary, Omega Speedmaster 60th Anniversary, Zenith Chronomaster Moonphase

4th row:

Breitling Navitimer 806 (1966), Jeager LeCoultre K880 (1960 birth year), Panerai PAM512, Breitling Aerospace Night Mission

Despite the loss mentioned above it's still a lovely collection, and I've remained true to my objective set last year to stay between 34-42mm.

Right, let's see your one shot collection photos then...
    Last edited by learningtofly; 4th March 2018 at 00:47.