closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Precista PRS10 - canvas strap suggestions?

Craftsman

Precista PRS10 - canvas strap suggestions?

I've just picked up a PRS10 which came on a Timefactors Nato strap. Nothing wrong with the strap but I quite fancy a canvas 'pull through' one. I've seen Stevostraps and he has nice pull through option but it is 1.9mm thick and I suspect that would be a tight fit between the spring bars and watch body. Any suggestions for something similar but a bit slimmer? Thanks.

Master
    The Haveston canvas I bought was a decent strap in my opinion and fairly thin.

My Snowflake on the Watchgecko pull through canvas, the folded edges and therefore no fraying give this a different look than the SteveO, a little more traditional, which may suit. I like it

Craftsman
    Thanks for the suggestions - both of those look really good but I think I like the Watchgecko one more! Quite like the traditional look of that one.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by sweets View Post
    My Snowflake on the Watchgecko pull through canvas, the folded edges and therefore no fraying give this a different look than the SteveO, a little more traditional, which may suit. I like it

Which one is this strap? I like the 'paler' tone of that one but can't see it on their site? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiex View Post
    Which one is this strap? I like the 'paler' tone of that one but can't see it on their site? Thanks.
    It is THIS one, (called Zuludiver vintage canvas strap) in the colour they call desert sand. My picture is an accurate rendering of the colour (or at least on my monitor it is). It is not a true NATO as it has no extra slip behind the watch. They do that in their Canvas Zulu, which also seems to have metal eyelets, but I have not handled that one.
    Dave

Craftsman
    Thanks! That strap looks darker on their site, hence my question, so that's really helpful to know that your photo is a good likeness as I prefer the lighter colour. Also, I'm not after a Nato so this will hopefully be what I'm after. Cheers!