closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Is my wife going WIS?

Is my wife going WIS?

Just watching the Grand Prix build up and Mark Webber interviewing one of the drivers and I comment nice watch on Webbers wrist, straight back my wife (who I should point out is not "into" watches) quips yes it is I like that Rolex with the green dial called the hulk isn't it?.. I almost fell off my chair!

Maybe be this watch thing is contagious?

Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

I would wait until the watch noticed isn't a bright colour before coming to any firm conclusions

Divorce her!

Master
    My partner, who's French, is in Trouville with her sister. She rang from a cafe and mentioned that the woman at the next table was wearing 'one of those Rolexes with the shiny bezel thing...'' I think she meant a Datejust.
    She has a nice 34mm Oyster Perpetual, instead she was wearing a basic Citizen with the bracelet unfastened, so that it hung loose on her wrist. A passer-by actually warned her it could fall off.

If she starts wearing the Rolex like that, i'l have a heart attack

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paskinner View Post
    My partner, who's French, is in Trouville with her sister. She rang from a cafe and mentioned that the woman at the next table was wearing 'one of those Rolexes with the shiny bezel thing...'' I think she meant a Datejust.
    She has a nice 34mm Oyster Perpetual, instead she was wearing a basic Citizen with the bracelet unfastened, so that it hung loose on her wrist. A passer-by actually warned her it could fall off.

If she starts wearing the Rolex like that, i'l have a heart attack
    You've gotta love her style...

Craftsman
    My wife always noticed the Rolex President whenever she saw one so I got her a 36mm one 5 years ago for her “push” present. She’s a big fan now :)