closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610 LN

Craftsman

ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610 LN

Watchfinder have a Rolex Sub 116610LN for sale at £8190. Its a 2017 watch but at nearly 2k over list I think this is getting all a bit ridiculous now.

I wonder if Watchfinder ramp the prices up (if that's possible) just before Christmas. They have a White Ceramic Daytona (£17k), Omega Snoopy (£13k) and plenty of others touching new heights.

Someone must be buying as these things don't hang around for long.

Craftsman
    I don't know why people bother. Yes there are lists but sometimes they come up. A month ago I called 25 AD's and found one where the people on he list passed on it... paid £1k over the phone and picked it up the following week, at list. People need to put the effort to call and have some patience on a list.

Craftsman
    I wouldnt mind but they probably paid the seller list price if not just under, to do absolutely nothing with the watch. God forbid what they will charge after the next price increase.

^^^^^^^^^^
    Spooky enough I contacted them yesterday about my September 2017 SubC which I have worn, with stickers still on and bracelet unworn and not sized, everyday since and they quoted me £6,100 - £6,200

Master
    This kind of behaviour is the very reason the bubble with burst, as fear comes immediately after greed

There was one in the window of my local AD when I walked past this evening so anyone paying over list is a fool or impatient. Or an impatient fool

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    There was one in the window of my local AD when I walked past this evening so anyone paying over list is a fool or impatient. Or an impatient fool
    Which AD was this?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    I wonder if Watchfinder ramp the prices up (if that's possible) just before Christmas. They have a White Ceramic Daytona (£17k), Omega Snoopy (£13k) and plenty of others touching new heights.

Someone must be buying as these things don't hang around for long.
    I’m sure they will hike prices up at Christmas, it’s likely that some bozo with more brass than brains will pay whatever they ask to get that cherished item. Christmas creates a spending frenzy, people will pay daft prices whereas they might think twice at other times.

No way would I ever pay a penny over list price for a watch, there are plenty of other watches to like instead.

Paul

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by walkerwek1958 View Post
    I’m sure they will hike prices up at Christmas, it’s likely that some bozo with more brass than brains will pay whatever they ask to get that cherished item. Christmas creates a spending frenzy, people will pay daft prices whereas they might think twice at other times.

No way would I ever pay a penny over list price for a watch, there are plenty of other watches to like instead.

Paul
    just seen they have a 116520 for £17.5k!!!

Master
    If you'd got into Bitcoin, why not cash-out and get a Rolex that'll stay in demand?

Blog Entries
    If the number of people willing to pay over the odds drops those waiting lists would disappear tomorrow. Most on the lists are probably watch touts who are on multiple lists hoping to make a quick buck.
    Will always happen if a product has enough demand unfortunately.