closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: CV Curriculum Vitae advice please

  1. #1
    Craftsman Falcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Harrogate, England
    Posts
    441

    CV Curriculum Vitae advice please

    Could I just pick some brains please.

    I'm after some recommendations for some free online CV building websites, app etc.

    You know the sort of thing, the latest structure, content/layout advice etc.

    Thanks in advance

    Gary

  2. #2
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,533
    I paid a girl on LinkedIn to structure mine. Cost around 50 and best thing I ever did. Have a search on there...

  3. #3
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Isle of Ynys Mon, Wales
    Posts
    797
    I can send you a training package I put together about 5 years ago if it helps?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Craftsman Falcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Harrogate, England
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    I can send you a training package I put together about 5 years ago if it helps?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM sent :)

  5. #5
    Craftsman Falcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Harrogate, England
    Posts
    441

    Quote Originally Posted by 33JS View Post
    I paid a girl on LinkedIn to structure mine. Cost around 50 and best thing I ever did. Have a search on there...
    Thanks. Wildo

  6. #6
    Master Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,108
    Blog Entries
    1

  7. #7
    Do bear in mind that expectations will vary by industry and - more importantly - seniority.

  8. #8
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    815
    If you have MS Word, there are CV Templates within the software or go to the Microsoft website.

    https://templates.office.com/en-gb/r...-cover-letters

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by classics View Post
    If you have MS Word, there are CV Templates within the software or go to the Microsoft website.

    https://templates.office.com/en-gb/r...-cover-letters
    A slight note of caution might be struck regarding Word templates - they came seem a bit paint-by-numbers. But certainly useful illustrations of approaches that one might make.

  10. #10
    Craftsman Falcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Harrogate, England
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by JGJG View Post
    A slight note of caution might be struck regarding Word templates - they came seem a bit paint-by-numbers. But certainly useful illustrations of approaches that one might make.
    Thanks @classics and JGJG

    I'm using a MAC at the moment - but I do have Word

  11. #11
    Master Jon Kenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SE Asia/UK
    Posts
    2,668
    Send me your email and I'll let you have some very useful information.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by JGJG View Post
    Do bear in mind that expectations will vary by industry and - more importantly - seniority.
    Exactly this, it really does depend on the above as to how to configure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information