closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: World snooker .

World snooker .

Really enjoying the snooker other then that Manc tosser JohnVirgo,screaming and bloody shouting every two minutes .

Master
    Best sporting event of the year for me. So much drama, so much skill, so much variety,so much unpredictability. Love it.

Master
    I think this year’s tournament and final has been very poor, littered with mistakes, missing pockets by inches, poor positional play, a lack of large break building. Many empty seats in the arena, I’ve never seen that before. Like all sports it’s slowly being eroded away by Saudi money.

Quote Originally Posted by Browners View Post
    I think this year’s tournament and final has been very poor, littered with mistakes, missing pockets by inches, poor positional play, a lack of large break building. Many empty seats in the arena, I’ve never seen that before. Like all sports it’s slowly being eroded away by Saudi money.
    And with talks of the Worlds going elsewhere for me would be the nail in the coffin. Anyones who been to the crucible knows the atmosphere is magical.
    Never liked Hearne and for the changes thats come around since he's been at the helm.

Master
    Same here for me, LIV golf has started a ball rolling that’s going to engulf the pure greed that’s in sport. Players no longer want to test their skills against the best, but just fill their pockets with as much as possible in the shortest amount of time. The Crucible didn’t feel the same this year as have all of the golf majors as of late, there is an air of unrest amongst players and true fans will leave in their droves. The bosses need to be very careful of what they wish for !!

Master
    I would rather watch paint dry, than watch snooker.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
    I would rather watch paint dry, than watch snooker.
    Thank you for sharing
    RIAC