closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New skydweller?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    VC & SD went for BLNR, sub and another AP (new 43mm offshore).
    Surprised you let the VC go TBH. Love to get a 43mm AP offshore though... if you have any leads do send me a PM.. All the best. Martyn
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

Master
    The everose with white dial in my retirement watch. I only wish it at least had a professional type clasp, or even better a DSSD type.

Sent from my Nokia 1.4 using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    Surprised you let the VC go TBH. Love to get a 43mm AP offshore though... if you have any leads do send me a PM.. All the best. Martyn
    I’m surprised I let it go too, but I wanted a white gold sub at the time and then later a new offshore, so needs must. Have too much tied up in watches for me anyway so a couple of things had to go.

I used to spend too much time regretting selling watches, now I’m just pleased that I’ve tried and owned some and just enjoy what I have right now.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoc View Post
    Lovely, I’m a huge fan of the rose gold Skydweller! Did you get an indication of how long the wait is for the rose gold on oyster?

For me, via the Rolex AD I buy from, it would be this year sometime. Would expect the same if I changed the order to the Osyterflex model.

Also aiming to get the Everose Day Date 40 (I already have the WG - so both would be with the 60th Anniversary Olive dial then) before the Skydweller Everose if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth-W View Post
    For me, via the Rolex AD I buy from, it would be this year sometime. Would expect the same if I changed the order to the Osyterflex model.

Also aiming to get the Everose Day Date 40 (I already have the WG - so both would be with the 60th Anniversary Olive dial then) before the Skydweller Everose if I can.

Thank you. I love the Everose DD too. Looking forward to seeing pictures of them both!

Which dial have you gone for on the SkyDweller? If I’m ever fortunate enough to be able to get one I’d love Everose with chocolate dial.