closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Storyville White Helmets in Syria

Storyville White Helmets in Syria

BBC iPlayer. If you haven’t watched it, distressing but inspiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BillyCasper; 15th December 2017 at 21:45.

Saw it, it went to show that people are the same the world over. Not surprised at the ending.

Did they include this footage?

Fas est ab hoste doceri

Quote Originally Posted by VDG View Post
    Why not watch the programme to see for yourself?

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VDG View Post
    thats taking the proverbial!!!!

I accept that journalists and film makers can resort to propaganda to make a political point or beef up for effect.

I was convinced by the bodies, the destruction, the planes and love for their families.

I have no position in this conflict other than being against the degradation and filthiness of war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this on Netflix a few weeks ago. Here's their website:https://www.whitehelmets.org/en

RT has some very interesting views on the White Helmets and the activities of some of their folks.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Just google Vanessa Beeley and white helmets..
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Nice avatar

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

ICYMI

Jordan takes in Syrian 'White Helmets' evacuated with Israeli help

JERUSALEM/AMMAN (Reuters) - Jordan said on Sunday 800 people including members of Syria’s “White Helmets” civil defence group had been evacuated from southwest Syria where Damascus’ forces are advancing against rebels, with Israeli officials saying they facilitated the mission.

The Israeli military said that overnight it had completed “a humanitarian effort to rescue members of a Syrian civil organisation and their families ...due to an immediate threat to their lives”.
    It said they were transferred to a neighbouring country, which it did not identify.
    On Saturday, Israeli security forces closed down roads in the occupied Golan Heights, on the Syrian frontier, ahead of the evacuation operation.

A Jordanian foreign ministry spokesman said the kingdom had allowed the UN to arrange the entry and passage of 800 Syrian civil defence workers. said their lives were in danger after a government offensive that regained rebel-held parts of southern Syria.

The kingdom agreed to a request by Britain, Germany and Canada to give the White Helmet workers temporary asylum in the kingdom before settlement in the West on humanitarian grounds, spokesman Mohammad al Kayed said.
    LINK
    Fas est ab hoste doceri