closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watchfinder Cartier Franchised, used, thoughts appreciated , thinking of buying

Craftsman

Watchfinder Cartier Franchised, used, thoughts appreciated , thinking of buying

Guys, thinking of buying this for my daughter...

http://www.watchfinder.co.uk/Cartier...321/item/99244

She wants this model and I don't want to buy new, too much. She's been in and looked at it and all seems well. It would come with 12 months warranty, and recent service by Watchfinder.
    I'd appreciate any thoughts, guidance, questions I should ask etc.

Thanks in advance..

Regards
    Robin

Master
    My partner has a quartz Cartier Tank and loves it; they are classy watches. We bought 'used' but with a proper Cartier service. And the price was far better.
    Not a fan of Watchfinder, and, as usual, the price is high for what you get. I'd at least try for a decent discount.

Master
    I am not sure about WF but I do like that watch for a female. I bought one for a 40th birthday for a now ex gf and it looks very classy. If it is good enough for Michelle Obama......

Sent from my SM-G920F using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    WF are expensive but possibly as that price involves a service? Does it have complete history?
    Definitely try for a discount as WF did knock something off when a friend bought a watch from them.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Do you think a Watchfinder service on this model is a battery change and a bit of a polish?

I have always had good experiences with Watchfinder, I do agree they tend to price at the top end however as has been said they also discount and would expect £2-300 of the asking price.

Also I believe WF are an approved Cartier service centre or so they claim on the website.

Looks quite nice, but expensive without papers.
    It's just a matter of time...

Craftsman

It's the 25 mm one not as common nor cheap as the 20 mm

Thanks for the inputs. It's the rarer 25 mm wide one and they do seem more expensive. They seem more available in the USA but shipping tax etc....