closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Heuer 844

Heuer 844

Interested in acquiring one of these but there’s not too many for sale,I’m not really sure what the true value is ,now I’ve seen some for sale so you could say this is what there worth as there’s not loads around,what I’ve read the Monnin are the ones to have ,the earlier the better,I’m thinking like most vintage watches there not likely to go down ,you don’t see many around these parts ,I’d be interested to know if anyone’s got one and what they’ve paid cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As with any decent vintage, they are getting harder and harder to find good examples these days.

I have this lovely original Monnin Quartz with the early cathedral hands that I acquired a few years a back.

I’ve not really been keeping up to speed with the values of these but would assume that you’re easily looking at £1k + for the quartz and £1.5k + for the automatics.

Given their history, and the fact that they are revered as the watch that saved Heuer, can you imagine the price if this was a Rolex!

There are other micro brands that used the 844 case that can be picked up cheaper than the Heuer examples.

Not sure this helps but good luck with your search. Lovely lovely watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master

Heuer 844

Even including the later (Pre-Tag) 980, there are certainly fewer examples being offered for sale, particularly in the most desirable (Jumbo) size.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Last edited by OHG1X; 30th November 2017 at 11:21.