closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Anyone Share a Watch with their Other Half?

Quote Originally Posted by sish101 View Post
    Bloomers. Haven't heard that word since Carry On Matron! Do you have any photos you'd care to share with the forum?
    Save it for the new 'Reader's Wives' section that the boss is hopefully setting up soon

Journeyman
    I got her a 35mm Yachtmaster a couple of years ago and it’s about all she wears, though she sometimes eyes my 114270 Explorer 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman

Does Anyone Share a Watch with their Other Half?

Not a share - but a case of “his and hers”.
    I bought Mrs C a Reverso a couple of years ago for a significant birthday & liked it so much I got one myself.
    I think the small Reverso is currently only available as quartz; however this one is mechanical. Mine is the Ultra- Thin Duoface.
    Last edited by CriticalMass; 27th November 2017 at 15:01.

Quote Originally Posted by sish101 View Post
    Bloomers. Haven't heard that word since Carry On Matron! Do you have any photos you'd care to share with the forum?

Start a thread in The Boys' Room, there are gentlemen there who will assist.
    F.T.F.A.

Yes my other half shares my watches even though I bought her two watches specifically for her. The first was a Rolex Yachtmaster Ladies watch in mixed metal, the second was a Panerai 575 in red gold with bright red patent leather strap. The Panerai is worn for special occasions - stunning watch which works well with the red leather strap against the red gold.
    Her daily wearer borrowed from my collection is a Rolex 16710 Coke GMT which she loves. She also likes to wear my 16610LV Sub.

You're a brave man. I couldn't let her wear that LV, the bezel the damage.... argh its freaking me out. Mine wears a simple 116200 with a polished stainless bezel, any bad scratches can be simply polished out at service or else rolex will replace the bezel for £60 odd quid. Perfect for her.

Quote Originally Posted by tz-uk73 View Post
    You're a brave man. I couldn't let her wear that LV, the bezel the damage.... argh its freaking me out. .
    It is a 16610LV with alu bezel insert although she has taken a liking to my 116610LV. AFAIK a replacement 16610LV bezel is available from RSC or Rolex for a very reasonable price. Ceramic bezels are rather more expensive.

Craftsman
    I've completely lost my Speedmaster to my other half, and it's sorely missed to be honest! I know deep down that a purchase of a lady Datejust is how I'll get it back, but that's a bit out of reach at the moment (Damn babies!).

M.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by mjgerrard View Post
    I've completely lost my Speedmaster to my other half, and it's sorely missed to be honest! I know deep down that a purchase of a lady Datejust is how I'll get it back, but that's a bit out of reach at the moment (Damn babies!).

M.
    Seconded - I'm another victim of Speedie kidnapping. My moonwatch has spent more time on her wrist than mine (to be fair, her wrist is much prettier).

Mine stole my yellow PRS3LE years ago. I didn’t wear it much as I felt it was a bit big and bright for wearing to work. She saw it in my drawer and claimed it. She’s moved on to massive Suunto fitness watches now fortunately so leaves my watches alone.

My other-half likes wearing my Pam 177 and my red grape face Rolex
    Last edited by bazza.; 29th November 2017 at 20:47.

Craftsman
    My past and present girlfriends have always "borrowed" my Junghans max bill manual.

I let her borrow my Cartier Roadster 10 years ago and can't seem to get it back into my line up.....

She can wear my Casio Pro Trek any day, but she cannot wear my Rolex!

Craftsman
    Timex

- - - Updated - - -

Timex