closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega Speedmaster Co-Axial

Craftsman

Omega Speedmaster Co-Axial

I think it’s about time I tried a Speedmaster, I know they are well regarded here. The manual wind models don’t appeal to me, I’d prefer automatic, so looking around I’ve found a nice 1 year old Co-Axial, reference number 311.30.44.51.01.002.
    These don’t seem as popular or as discussed as the speedie pro’s, which leads me to my question, are they a model worth considering ?

Craftsman
    My first proper watch was a Speedy co-ax and I thought it was great.

Not sure which model you are referencing, there are so many, but I had the Co-axial Moonphase with the footprint on it earlier this year and yes a great watch. Being automatic made all the difference to me. It got flipped, but I struggle to remember why...

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    Not sure which model you are referencing, there are so many, but I had the Co-axial Moonphase with the footprint on it earlier this year and yes a great watch. Being automatic made all the difference to me. It got flipped, but I struggle to remember why...
    It’s the bog standard Speedmaster Co-Axial with the 9300 movement, no moonphase complication or anything like that.

These are a very large watch. I tried one on a few years back as, like you, I wanted a Speedy but wanted Auto + Date.

I bought a standard Speedy Pro Hesalite in the end (Model code ending in 005)

For me, the Speedy Pro @ 42mm is the largest watch I own and can get away with wearing. I typically use my Speedy Pro as my weekend watch.

Best try before by I reckon.

I have the older 44mm co-ax. Lots of noise about the movement being unreliable (cal3313). No issues for me! Date, sapphire front and back, 100m WR, it's my most accurate watch, even with unknown service history.Gets the most wear these days too. It's a bit chunky on the bracelet so I wear it on hadley roma cordura strap at £13 a pop. My wrist is 7.25.

Go for it...I love mine