timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1346

Thread: Harrods green black bay

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneyloon View Post
    Are these in store only?
    I just had a quick look on the webpage and couldn't see it.

Can't see me traveling to the big smoke any time soon...

Thanks,
    Adam.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
    Indeed, they are in store only.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperVM View Post
    Indeed, they are in store only.
    Thanks

Craftsman
    I’ve had a Tudor black bay blue then a harrods then a GMT all lovely watch’s. All sold because just to thick. Yet to try a 58 but will wait for harrods or GMT.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    Awesome dude. How are you finding it?

I went on the list last Nov so starting to itch for it, spoke to them and they said I'm coming up shortly... fingers crossed.
    I like it a lot, not too heavy or that thick once on. Pretty subtle.

They seem to be getting a few in so don't think you'll be waiting much longer, give them a call to see? Can't hurt and they appreciate the business in there....unlike some.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorG View Post
    I like it a lot, not too heavy or that thick once on. Pretty subtle.

They seem to be getting a few in so don't think you'll be waiting much longer, give them a call to see? Can't hurt and they appreciate the business in there....unlike some.
    Good to hear, I can't wait! Been on a total watch buying binge lately, this watch will be the final one for a good while (famous last words)

I gave them a call the last day and they called me back later that day after checking to confirm I was in the next group. They didn't know where in that group though, but I got the impression I'd be unlucky not to see it in September. The sales reps don't handle the list themselves apparently, they just get names through from someone somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    Didn't someone on the forum order a green Harrods and collect it, only a few weeks later to mistakenly receive a second notification email saying his new Harrods was ready to be collected, again he popped into Harrods collected someone else's watch and offered it to the forum for a profit, obviously it's a few years ago now so perhaps my memory is a bit vague.
    Yes. Profiteering brings out the best in some people!
    "A man of little significance"

Quick update - I picked mine up* last weekend after an almost 18 month wait due to a list mix up and "the rona"

I bought it to take the place of my Kermit which cost about the same back in the day but is now a bit to fruity to wear out and about.

*I'm stuck in Harrogate so a friend picked it up and it's now stuck in the back of a cupboard somewhere in London :)

Quote Originally Posted by njr911 View Post
    Quick update - I picked mine up* last weekend after an almost 18 month wait due to a list mix up and "the rona"

I bought it to take the place of my Kermit which cost about the same back in the day but is now a bit to fruity to wear out and about.

*I'm stuck in Harrogate so a friend picked it up and it's now stuck in the back of a cupboard somewhere in London :)
    Congrats, that's a long wait!

Quote Originally Posted by njr911 View Post

Congrats! It's a lovely watch.

Will be interesting to see when they decide to stop making it...if we are up to 45xx already, 5000 would be a nice round number...?

Would love to see them do this in a 58 case.

Master
    Whilst it is making money for both Tudor and Harrods I do not see them stopping. I think it was originally meant to be a run of a 100 of them.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    The guys in the shop referenced this watch as a big part of their covid sales levels, so no way they will hold back.

Will sell as many as they can, but I don't see watches as investments, I just buy what I like.

To be honest the ship has sailed on this being particularly low volume right, so at this point I wouldn't worry about the numbers. You're not paying a premium for this over a regular BB41 anyway. For me it's desirable because of the connection to Harrods. If you don't like the Harrods connection or the particular colour, then I wouldn't bother getting this as an 'investment' personally. Unless you're after a quick flip I guess, but that's not to be encouraged even though it probably makes up half the sales

Craftsman
    To be honest the ship has sailed on this being particularly low volume right, so at this point I wouldn't worry about the numbers. You're not paying a premium for this over a regular BB41 anyway. For me it's desirable because of the connection to Harrods. If you don't like the Harrods connection or the particular colour, then I wouldn't bother getting this as an 'investment' personally. Unless you're after a quick flip I guess, but that's not to be encouraged even though it probably makes up half the sales
    I think half is very conservative!

Apprentice
    Well not sure how long I had my name down but got the email today! we are away in our campervan in Cornwall so checked out the camping site at Crystal Palace and managed to get 2 nights for Wed/Thurs this week. Looks like a new addition and a good couple of days in the capital - guess this is going to cost me as the Mrs was quite excited to get into London.

Quote Originally Posted by Jontymo View Post
    Well not sure how long I had my name down but got the email today! we are away in our campervan in Cornwall so checked out the camping site at Crystal Palace and managed to get 2 nights for Wed/Thurs this week. Looks like a new addition and a good couple of days in the capital - guess this is going to cost me as the Mrs was quite excited to get into London.
    Congrats, I also got a call from them today so we can compare notes

I put my name down in November. Would be interesting to hear if you were similar timing.

Spot the new fella

Journeyman
    I quite fancy one of these.. Random question.. I guess the bracelet would fit on the Tudor GMT also?

Craftsman
    Spot the new fella

Nice! Didn’t realise these were still for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harrods green black bay

What’s the list price for these and how would someone go about getting on the waiting list. Do you have to go into the shop?
    Shop ! Of course I mean emporium.
    Edit same price as a standard BB

Last edited by vRSG60; 16th September 2020 at 18:42.

Quote Originally Posted by vRSG60 View Post
    What’s the list price for these and how would someone go about getting on the waiting list. Do you have to go into the shop?
    Shop ! Of course I mean emporium.
    Edit same price as a standard BB

I was there today. They are quoting a 12 month wait and are in the 45xx numbers. If you call they should add you to the list.

Apprentice
    Picked mine up today, it’s lovely and the green is as good as it looks in the pictures. Scott who I dealt with was telling me he still gets people coming in demanding to have the watch that they have on display. I should have asked him what number it was but forgot in the excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird84 View Post
    I was there today. They are quoting a 12 month wait and are in the 45xx numbers. If you call they should add you to the list.
    The numbers are not sequential oddly. Mine from Sunday was #38xx, but numbers in the #4xxx range are definitely out there and have been for awhile. Another chap on WUS also collected same day as me and had a #38xx serial. My theory is they made a bunch of case backs early on and just grab whatever box is closest to the door

Quote Originally Posted by gregjd View Post
    I quite fancy one of these.. Random question.. I guess the bracelet would fit on the Tudor GMT also?
    Yes, I believe it's the same bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctam View Post
    Nice! Didn’t realise these were still for sale
    Yup no signs of stopping yet.

Picked mine up today, it’s lovely and the green is as good as it looks in the pictures. Scott who I dealt with was telling me he still gets people coming in demanding to have the watch that they have on display. I should have asked him what number it was but forgot in the excitement.
    It's in the 1xxx's range from memory, I had a look last November. Pretty beat up, that thing must get dragged out of the case dozens of times a day.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird84 View Post
    Mine is in #45xx, they are still quoting a 12 month wait!

I emailed them today their reply-

Thank you for your email to Fine Watch Room enquiries.
    We are delighted that you are interested in the special, Harrods exclusive Tudor Black Bay.
    As the timepiece is not available for immediate purchase, we currently operate a waiting list that we would be more than happy to place you on. All we would need is a full name, contact number and email address.
    Placing your name on the list is not a guarantee of fulfilment, but rather acknowledgement of your interest. The department will be in contact as soon as one is available for you to purchase. We currently have an approximate 8-12 month wait, subject to quantity of delivery by the brand.
    We additionally do not dispatch this piece out of the store, pieces must be collected and paid for in person.
    Please do not hesitate to ask if you need any further elements clarified and please let us know if you would like your name to be added to the list.

I believe it's number 47! They let someone try it on in store.

Congrats on your new watch, it is lovely.

I've managed to buy my first one August 2018 at 8XX, waited 7 months. Second one I purchased was a gift, name down over the phone beginning of Jan this year and picked up end of February no' 38XX lucky me I guess.

Sent from my SM-N976B using TZ-UK mobile app

I've managed to buy my first one August 2018 at 8XX, waited 7 months. Second one I purchased was a gift, name down over the phone beginning of Jan this year and picked up end of February no' 38XX lucky me I guess.

Sent from my SM-N976B using TZ-UK mobile app

Apprentice
    I went on the list in June. Wasn’t too difficult to do - just a short to-and-fro on email. They quoted 6-12 months so i’ll blast off on here as and when they give me a call.

I have emailed them today and asked to be put on the waiting list , 🤞

Journeyman
    I collected mine last weekend and can confirm they are in the 45**. It looks better in person then any photos I had seen online. I was worried as a few mentioned about the case size being slightly thick but was pleasantly surprised by the feel on the wrist.

Apparently they will continue to take names and details until Tudor tells them no more will be made. I honestly don't think you can get a better watch for the money, so well worth registering your interest whilst you can!

Craftsman
    I'd be interested, but I've already got my name down for a Debenhams Seiko, and a BHS Timex.

Just put my name down :)

Quote Originally Posted by scanhenry View Post
    I collected mine last weekend and can confirm they are in the 45**. It looks better in person then any photos I had seen online. I was worried as a few mentioned about the case size being slightly thick but was pleasantly surprised by the feel on the wrist.

Apparently they will continue to take names and details until Tudor tells them no more will be made. I honestly don't think you can get a better watch for the money, so well worth registering your interest whilst you can!
    Difficult to confirm where the number is at, as they aren't going out in a logical order. I picked up 38** a few weeks ago (as did someone else I spoke to on WUS), and had already seen folk post serials in the mid 4k range before that. Hard to say how many have been issued.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    I'd be interested, but I've already got my name down for a Debenhams Seiko, and a BHS Timex.
    Is there a waitlist for the BHS Timex?

Journeyman
    I know they are quoting 8-12 months from putting your name down but how long have people had to actually wait for the call ? are people still waiting that put their name down over 12 months ago ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1988 View Post
    I know they are quoting 8-12 months from putting your name down but how long have people had to actually wait for the call ? are people still waiting that put their name down over 12 months ago ?
    I got mine in September after a 10 month wait.

Difficult to confirm where the number is at, as they aren't going out in a logical order. I picked up 38** a few weeks ago (as did someone else I spoke to on WUS), and had already seen folk post serials in the mid 4k range before that. Hard to say how many have been issued.

Is there a waitlist for the BHS Timex?
    A lot of the names put down were frequent visitors to the UK on business. I’m sure with corvid travel restrictions that the wait period will be under 6 months now.

I called up yesterday to see where I was in the queue. I wasn't on it! Anyway I'm on it now so the wait begins again. I did write down 19th Nov 2019 in the diary when I went on the list but forgot to take the name of the person I spoke to so nothing to stand on.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    I called up yesterday to see where I was in the queue. I wasn't on it! Anyway I'm on it now so the wait begins again. I did write down 19th Nov 2019 in the diary when I went on the list but forgot to take the name of the person I spoke to so nothing to stand on.
    Hope you got the name this time !

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    Hope you got the name this time !
    Yep, Sunny. Although when he called he didn't like when I said "ah, and on a cloudy day". He probably booted me back off the list.

Apprentice
    That’s a bummer. I did it over email so at least you get a name and something in writing confirming. Might be worth a follow-up just so you’ve got a bit of paper to wave around if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by onemanintime View Post
    That’s a bummer. I did it over email so at least you get a name and something in writing confirming. Might be worth a follow-up just so you’ve got a bit of paper to wave around if needed.
    If possible, can you let me know what email address you ordered with.

Cheers,
    Adam.

Yep, Sunny. Although when he called he didn't like when I said "ah, and on a cloudy day". He probably booted me back off the list.
    Ha - that joke went under the radar

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneyloon View Post
    If possible, can you let me know what email address you ordered with.

Cheers,
    Adam.

finewatchroom@harrods.com is the one I used.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mac View Post
    finewatchroom@harrods.com is the one I used.
    I used customer.service@harrods.com

Had to follow up in the first instance but they were very nice and easy to deal with.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by onemanintime View Post
    I used customer.service@harrods.com

Had to follow up in the first instance but they were very nice and easy to deal with.
    This is the email I used and then followed up a few month later using the is email finewatchroom@harrods.com to make sure I was on the list

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1988 View Post
    This is the email I used and then followed up a few month later using the is email finewatchroom@harrods.com to make sure I was on the list
    Many thanks folks.

Journeyman
    Am I right in seeing people selling places on the list on ebay? If the cheapest one on Ebay has sold for £3500 i am buying one to sell

Quote Originally Posted by Saints2014 View Post
    Am I right in seeing people selling places on the list on ebay? If the cheapest one on Ebay has sold for £3500 i am buying one to sell
    Beautiful

Harrods green black bay

Quote Originally Posted by Saints2014 View Post
    I have never seen that on eBay