closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Grand Seiko SBGX261.

Grand Master

Grand Seiko SBGX261.

Not had a newish dress watch for a while and rather like the look of the SBGX261.
    I have had a similar one many years ago with more text on the dial.Tbh the lesser text dial version doesn't concern me.
    Watched a few reviews which were very favourable,1 comparing to the Rolex Explorer,that was just the chaps opinion Im not interested in taking that into the discussion as that gets of track.
    What sort of prices can I expect to be paying for a recent one if I post a WTB.

Thanks Guys.
    Last edited by P9CLY; Today at 15:19.

Master
    Paul, I think I got about £1500 for my mint almost brand new one but that was at least a year ago if not two.

Wish I still had it.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by markbannister View Post
    Paul, I think I got about £1500 for my mint almost brand new one but that was at least a year ago if not two.

Wish I still had it.
    Thanks for that Mark much appreciated.It does look a fine dress watch & I like the 37mm size.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I would say it's more sporty than dress. If I was looking at dress I would go SBGW231 but price does go up a bit.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JPCain86 View Post
    I would say it's more sporty than dress. If I was looking at dress I would go SBGW231 but price does go up a bit.
    Thanks......but its this one Ill be going for,close enough to a dress watch for me.

I think this is a fantastic watch, and if I didn’t already have a quartz GMT I would have added one.

If I was going to buy one, I would go new with a Japan seller on Chrono24. That works out about £1570 inc import charges. I did this with my SNGN003

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by helidoc View Post
    I think this is a fantastic watch, and if I didn’t already have a quartz GMT I would have added one.

If I was going to buy one, I would go new with a Japan seller on Chrono24. That works out about £1570 inc import charges. I did this with my SNGN003

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Dave......it 100% won't be a new one I buy tho.
    Ill hold out for a good pre owned.....no rush.