closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Timefactors Braided

Timefactors Braided

I can't fine much discussion about Eddie's braided straps, so I thought I'd ask outright.

1. Are they real perlon? Not real perlon but feel the same?
    2. Can I cut off the extra flappy bit as I would do with a standard NATO?
    3. How do they compare to Eulits?

Has anyone got one? Any photos, especially comparisons to the Eulits?

Thanks

I don't know what the braided straps actually made of, but I found they are quite a bit thicker than perlon straps. They start out quite stiff too (they feel stiffer than perlon but that might down to the thickness rather than the material), but will soften over time. Comparing to Eulits... chalk and cheese, I'd say. If you want a perlon, get a Eulit, if you want an infinitely adjustable NATO, get one of Eddie's braided straps. I don't think they're in the same category, really. Answer to #2 is yes. And I found Eddie's to be great quality, too—no worries there.

Hopefully this should give you an idea of how thick the braided straps wear.

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    I don't know what the braided straps actually made of, but I found they are quite a bit thicker than perlon straps. They start out quite stiff too (they feel stiffer than perlon but that might down to the thickness rather than the material), but will soften over time. Comparing to Eulits... chalk and cheese, I'd say. If you want a perlon, get a Eulit, if you want an infinitely adjustable NATO, get one of Eddie's braided straps. I don't think they're in the same category, really. Answer to #2 is yes. And I found Eddie's to be great quality, too—no worries there.

Hopefully this should give you an idea of how thick the braided straps wear.

That's great, thank you for the information, I think I'll order one.