closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Want to buy panerai

Apprentice

Want to buy panerai

Where can I post a want to buy post on this forum? Looking for a 44mm panerai marina auto but it's not obvious where you post?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's called WTB and you are not eligible read the rules! It will tell you the number of posts and how long you have to be a member

I think you just did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    I've never understood those rules, I've been a member of this forum for four years yet I am unable to see the sales forums. I'm not going to unnecessarily post just to be granted access. Looks like it's time for me and TZ-UK to part ways.

Quote Originally Posted by andykllhr View Post
    I've never understood those rules, I've been a member of this forum for four years yet I am unable to see the sales forums. I'm not going to unnecessarily post just to be granted access. Looks like it's time for me and TZ-UK to part ways.

Why dont you get more involved, your post count will go up quick enough. There must be things on here you have an opinion on or want to comment or even find out something.

Quote Originally Posted by andykllhr View Post

Eddie has these rules for a reason (and justified if you ask me, you only have to compare the shenanigans relating to sales etc. on other forums relative to the very few issues we have on this forum to see why it works). If you can't happily abide by those without spitting your dummy out of the pram then maybe this is the best option for you.

FWIW You already have the required membership length so it's just post count so why not (as already suggested here) get involved and partake in a few more conversations on topics you already know or would like to know more about ? I'm not a serial poster but post as and when I feel I can contribute but the main reason I'm here is for the broad and varying knowledge of some of the members both watch related and in general which has also helped me learn a lot.